- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- How the case for austerity has crumbled
- Equal Marriage - beware opponents bearing gifts
- The spectacular -evil- greed of Tony Blair
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - A Big Week in Publishing
- Today's Link-Love: May 19, 2013
- Doctor Who a celebration week 20 - Resurrection of the Daleks
- Cuckoos and the economics of orchards
- The Medway Gap ~ Walking in the hidden landscape of Kent
- Sunday Sounds 71 - the Pentecost edition (kinda)...
- A most welcome Romanian migrant overheard in a country church
- jenny barnes 19th May - 5:53pm
"we are basically wild animals and will always compete for resources." this is a very Hobbesian view of the world; very individualistic / capitalist.... Most...
- Tony Greaves 19th May - 5:38pm
Farage also always seems to manage to be photographed sipping a full pint. Does he ever sup the lot or is it like Harold Wilson's...
- Michael Parsons 19th May - 5:30pm
Have there actually been any "moderate, sensible, liberal, Conservatives" since the days of RAB Butler and Macmillan? I suppose we did have Selsden Man and...
- Tony Greaves 19th May - 5:20pm
Good sense from many people here,particularly Tony Hill. I am looking at the seats UKIP fought and particularly the wons they won and would appreciate...
- Michael Parsons 19th May - 5:14pm
It might make more sense to massively support the agencies investigating safer nuclear energy from Thorium? Even if that is a UKIP policy as well!...