- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Greg Mulholland MP writes…Celebrating our county’s riches on Yorkshire Day (Greg Mulholland MP)
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Static Library Options
- I THINK I have a handle on the way Labour are thinking
- Travel in style this summer
- Blyth Town Council , meetings in August
- The spat of the week - has to be the hissy fit of Beiber the Brat vs Orlando Bloom. Apparently, he did manage to get a knock on the Brat. That's one up for The Elves.
- Fracking: consultation discounted.
- News of M4 closures in August
- Rother DC, Darwell - 31 July 2014
- A note about my Resignation
- The Blood is The Life 31-07-2014
- Richard Dean 31st Jul - 5:39pm
I think this whole affair shows how LibDems have changed, from a party of principle that it once was, to a party that will say...
- Helen Dudden 31st Jul - 5:38pm
GF. I totally agree with you. That was the reason Don Foster did stand against fracking. I remember it well. Was that not the case...
- Peter Hayes 31st Jul - 5:25pm
There are other creditable narratives. A council doing the right thing and gaining seats from Tories or independents and a LibDem MP with a reasonable...
- john barnett 31st Jul - 5:21pm
@TJ Yes the EU parliament can make "requests" to the commission but that is not the same as actually making laws It is certainly not...
- David Allen 31st Jul - 5:10pm
“I’ll vote for (Stephen Lloyd),” says Dee, a young health club worker. “But I’ve lost all interest in them as a party.” ... "Liz, a...
- James Brough 31st Jul - 5:01pm
Richard Dean - "Nothing liberal or democratic," says the man who demands that people resign for disagreeing with him.