- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- What if… David Davis had won the Tory leadership contest in 2005? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Stronger brands stronger economy?
- A new way to clear mines: use plants
- The Saga of the Merseyrail Fleet goes on and on.............
- Household power vacuum?
- Under construction
- September 2014 Events List from Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh
- Elm Tree Walk, Tring - Verge Hardening
- We've learnt nothing so there will be another Rotherham
- Andrew George hopes to cut Bedroom Tax
- Do you think Shepway District Council are keeping Folkestone clean?
- Richard Duncalf 1st Sep - 8:45pm
I went on a British Youth Council Delegation to Yugoslavia, way back in 1980 with Simon - when I belonged to another Political Youth Organisation...
- jedibeeftrix 1st Sep - 8:32pm
bang up interest rates then...
- Dave G Fawcett 1st Sep - 8:22pm
What if.......? What if Chris Huhne had been elected party leader instead of Nick. Howe much would have changed in the long term. Nick would...
- simon 1st Sep - 8:19pm
"We have enough trouble just being in a fractious coalition with them." Politics is about working with people you hate more than your nominal opponents....
- Caractatus 1st Sep - 8:18pm
Welcome back - the only problem I have is I don't see any of the 'leaders' in the party addressing the issues you raise and...
- Mark Valladares 1st Sep - 8:09pm
@ MIke, And what exactly are you in favour of?