- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- ICM has Labour ahead, Ukip moving into 3rd place, Lib Dems on 11%
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks (Ed Fordham)
- How should we share the gain and the pain in the next Parliament? (Stephen Tall)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Join #TheAmendment campaign to make Welsh voter registration accessible & engaging (Lord Roger Roberts)
- IT + big organisations = stupider people = stupider IT
- Cameron pushing us out of Europe
- The wraps are off the Old Grammar School, Market Harborough
- The "breathtaking hypocrisy" of Mark Reckless
- Acker Bilk: Stranger on the Shore
- It is time we dispelled the myth that Ludlow is elderly and rich
- Low Finance
- Care for yourself as you care for your neighbour
- A bridge between Lib Dems and the Chinese community! @ChineseLibDems
- European Code Against Cancer
- Bill le Breton 20th Oct - 8:52am
Good post on the Mansion Tax and wealth taxes in general http://waitingfortax.com/2014/10/20/a-question-on-the-mansion-tax/
- Simon McGrath 20th Oct - 8:36am
@john Tilley - you have all sorts of terribly complicated reasons why Kingston, controlled by us for many years, still has Grammar schools. The real...
- Liberal Neil 20th Oct - 8:25am
As she is an adult in her own right, I'm not sure in what way the views of her father, or a former employer, are...
- JohnTilley 20th Oct - 8:14am
Ed Shepherd 19th Oct '14 - 11:16pm The article you refer to supports the view that I put forward. Financial support from firms for those...
- Bill le Breton 20th Oct - 7:31am
Paul Fox, above, provides the most lucid of accounts of the Liberal Democrat positioning strategy. It should be cut out and stuck on the wall....
- JohnTilley 20th Oct - 7:27am
David-1 19th Oct '14 - 9:50pm I rather like this --- "...,,liberals can never allow themselves to be “at ease” with anything; they should always...