- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Proxy votes, the Greens and questionable activities in Brighton
- Mid Suffolk: so much for Rural Labour then...
- Housing markets and economic stories
- The Blood is The Life 18-04-2015
- Report it online to Stockport Council for a quicker service
- Is the SNP surge the future of British politics?
- Exit polls are banned - and that covers social media monitoring too
- M58 – Crash protection barriers at Maghull's Poverty Lane
- Old Ordnance Survey Map – It's 1958 in West Lancs and it still has the railways we now want restoring to use!
- If Cameron accepts the Sun's endorsement, he's endorsing Katie Hopkins' hate
- Tabman 18th Apr - 12:16pm
It's nice to read all the mutual back slapping and Private Fraserisms boys. Stephen Hesketh. The Orange Book contained arguments by those well known crypto...
- Tabman 18th Apr - 11:57am
George Flaxman - Danny's a goner.
- Julian Gibb 18th Apr - 11:51am
This plea for tactical voting to save LibDem seats avoids the real question...why are the voters deserting you. Winning a seat with tactical votes does...
- Jack 18th Apr - 11:47am
@Martin: The fact is that in the majority of households in the UK, the budgeting is done at the household level not at the individual...
- Joe Otten 18th Apr - 11:43am
Thanks for all the comments. I'm going to respond to Martin who challenged my argument head on observing that: "It is not evident to me...
- Glenn 18th Apr - 11:33am
Philip. The Greens have picked up as many disaffected "lib dems" as "labour" voters. People really vote for policies for a variety of reasons. When...