- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: Time for a real English party (George Potter)
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- What remains of Leicester Central
- Lamb calls for new 'Member Engagement Days'
- Social Liberal Forum Conference, 2015
- Next Steps for Sefton Park Meadowlands
- Voting intention opinion polls 1943-present: new update
- Update on operations
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Tim Farron - mind reader?
- Unite and GMB to back Corbyn?
- Radical Democracy or Community Politics
- George Potter 5th Jul - 9:40pm
I think it can be said that there are lots of things the English party and the federal party in England does which regions are...
- Mark Argent 5th Jul - 9:24pm
Rather than create an English party, how about beefing up the present regional Lib Dem parties? That models devolution within England, which seems a wise...
- Alex Macfie 5th Jul - 9:23pm
Andrew: "The Tories and Labour will try and get Tim Farron (if he is elected) on things like abortion and gay marriage" I doubt it,...
- David Raw 5th Jul - 8:54pm
Now, then. As a Yorkshireman living in Scotland I'd like to make a couple of particularist points, Number one : that picture's got nowt to...
- George Potter 5th Jul - 8:36pm
I don't think that there would be likely to be any local parties left behind - if any were left behind they'd probably quickly pick...
- Martin 5th Jul - 8:26pm
It looks as though we could do with a further postcard from Athens soon. What will a large NO vote mean? I find it very...