- Miriam: “I only take applause from the platform when I have given the speech” (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Six of the Best 613
- Charles Kennedy, Iraq and the Chilcot Report
- Pew! Andrew Bridgen and the potato factory
- The Labour party becomes a debating society
- Why Liberal Democrats in Yorkshire should oppose current HS2 plans
- Feels different this time: the 2016 Hugos
- Exclusive in next Lib Dem Newswire: Farron's new approach to immigration
- The Stars My Destination, by Alfred Bester
- How Liberal Democrats can win for the 48%
- Tony Greaves 24th Jul - 11:19pm
This is silly midsummer froth, a top-down attempt to use social media by people who don't know how it really works, and (in practice if...
- AndrewMcC 24th Jul - 10:38pm
Adrian Sanders, I agree with much of what you say, although I think Tim is correct to be offering a home to the many people...
- chris_sh 24th Jul - 10:36pm
@John Hugo "Whether the EU has signed up to it is therefore irrelevant." I wouldn't think that this is correct, surely you can't be bound...
- Anna Pitcher 24th Jul - 10:09pm
I apologise for taking so long to respond to these comments and although I'd love to reply to them all, apparently my post was too...
- John McHugo 24th Jul - 10:07pm
Chris, Surely the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties is customary international law. It is also (if I remember right) meant to be largely...
- Floating Voter 24th Jul - 10:03pm
She seems a decent candidate. Was she slected in a fair contest or by the immoral all women shortlist system?