- The PM is building a wall, and Northern Ireland is going to pay (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Observations of an expat: The hip-thigh bone theory of the world (Tom Arms)
- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- Labour set to lose Copeland "by thousands of votes"
- A Deltic with snow on its boots
- Save our Libraries - Sign the Petition
- Six of the Best 661
- No New Posts For A Few Days
- Doctor criticizes Gwyneth Paltrow for advising women to hold jade eggs in their vaginas all day
- The Palace of Dreams, by Ismail Kadare
- Make sure you have a full slate this May
- Rodford Way No U-turn Consultation
- Lib Dem membership tops 80,000
- David Pocock 20th Jan - 11:55pm
Tbh I would protest trump but this protest already feels like it is further left than I'm comfortable. I think at some point we have...
- Jen 20th Jan - 11:49pm
Sarah - to check - you mean the organisers tweeted inviting other parties including UKIP but didn't tweet inviting the Libs?
- Lorenzo Cherin 20th Jan - 11:25pm
Catherine If nearly everyone was the same or similar how dull it would be and how strongly I do encourage a range of views ....
- Caron Lindsay 20th Jan - 11:23pm
Lorenzo, I was incredibly proud when Vince Cable as acting leader refused to engage with the Saudi Arabian king who was here on a state...
- Lorenzo Cherin 20th Jan - 11:14pm
Caron I think you are right in criticising Trump. I have written a lot about my views on this man, on here , and on...
- George Flaxman 20th Jan - 11:07pm
Watching Twitter daily there seems no letup in "I joined today" posts. A great time to be a LibDem.