- Massive Lib Dem swing to GAIN Sunderland council seat from Labour in by-elections clean sweep
- A slogan you might not expect from the Lib Dems
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions
- Could Rebecca Hanson be fighting a long game in Copeland?
- Alex Carlile leaves the Liberal Democrats Lords Group: Why now?
- Reforming the fire service (Mark Frankel)
- The Limehouse Podcast (William Porteous)
- Brexit Mandate – Theresa May should beware of an expiry date (Frank Hindle)
- Scottish Lib Dems demand action on retention of police photos of innocent people (Caron Lindsay)
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions (Ed Fordham)
- Six of the Best 660
- Paul Halliday resigns from the Liberal Democrats
- Siôn Simon: "A cep vinaigrette so beguilingly sophisticated that one was tempted to dab it behind one's ears"
- Short Trips: Farewells, edited by Jacqueline Rayner
- 15 more days to claim your free tablet from ALDC
- MyCouncillor story: Cervical Cancer Prevention Week: 22nd - 28th January
- Lib Dems Closing Poll Gap on UKIP
- Council tax to increase for social care?
- A US/UK Trade Deal - beware!
- Sefton Bus Review – The proposals
- Nigel Ashton 16th Jan - 9:38pm
Liberal HQ deliberately didn't support the Newcastle-under-Lyme by-election in 1986 because the candidate, Alan Thomas, was a unilateralist. Not, alas, the only case of HQ...
- ethicsgradient 16th Jan - 9:36pm
@Tim13 Hi, I get what your saying and I'm not trying to make assumptions how various generations or individuals in generations might vote. What I...
- Tim13 16th Jan - 9:29pm
Ethicsgradient I know anecdotal evidence on small samples doesn't really cut it, but I and many friends in my generation (baby boom, I am 69)...
- Tim13 16th Jan - 9:20pm
Andrew T never a truer word - "the media has switched sides". Your other comments may have less validity - older leave voters saying "they...
- Dave Page 16th Jan - 8:54pm
Eddie, you seem to be under the misapprehension that this isn't standard practice and hasn't been done countless times before.
- Cllr Fran Oborski 16th Jan - 8:33pm
As a long time member of Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Authority I am appalled at the idea of "privatising" Fire and Rescue Services....