- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Hear Alex Salmond make the case for an independent Scotland
- Handy tips for politicians from a guide to dealing with customer complaints
- Last thoughts from the United Nations
- Is this Britain's most prolific father? Bus driver fathers 26 children by 9 women
- Lusitania Audio Project in Lydiate – At Village Centre
- The two Scotlands
- The missing
- Federal Conference: Amendments to Motions
- Claimant Count tracker: Folkestone & Dover
- Liberalism 101 Part 2: Free Speech: What it is and What it isn't
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 18th Sep - 6:32pm
56:44 for No. Tomorrow we start to hold our dear friends in the Union with no bad feelings
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 6:05pm
From BBC SCOTLAND Facebook's research shows the site saw 2.05 million interactions directly related to the "Yes" movement during the five week period. There were...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 5:55pm
A relevant quote from North America which may add to this discussion --- ". The urgent task for those who want to shift policy in...
- Jayne Mansfield 18th Sep - 5:53pm
I believe that all candidates should be selected on merit. Unfortunately they are not, and that is why there are so few Bame people in...
- Eddie Sammon 18th Sep - 5:35pm
This is a good article. I think the anti-politics feeling would reduce if people embraced real centrism - not the Tony Blair mish mash of...
- Bill Le Breton 18th Sep - 5:25pm
What the clu*eless nabo*bs of academia and Westmonster (thanks Flo) will never 'get' is that anti-politics is politics. When we are political we are successful,...