- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- "We want five green laws for a green Britain," an interview with Energy and Climate Change Secretary Ed Davey MP (Part Two)
- Liberal Democrats apologise to Chris Rennard for mishandling investigation
- I'm challenging Severn Trent on unlicensed roadworks in Ludlow's Corve Street
- Focus on Sunniside
- Linkblogging For 25/7/14
- Economy Now Bigger Than Pre-Crash Levels
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Agriculture and Food Industry - Motion to Take Note
- An interview with the PAFEC Post, June 1990
- Bedroom tax, sanctions and other benefit issues....
- More Giants photos – Liverpool Today
- Stephen Donnelly 25th Jul - 11:59pm
Very difficult job, mastering a brief and trying to deliver something half way through parliament. Not sure anyone could have done better, but still, there...
- David Evans 25th Jul - 11:47pm
The problem is Joe that the right do not prefer the Centre Van, they think the vendor is stopping the right van from selling his...
- Peter 25th Jul - 11:46pm
Anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions contribute a very modest increase to global temperature. The exaggerated alarmist scare is almost entirely a consequence of the incorrect assumptions...
- David Pollard 25th Jul - 11:03pm
Oops. The Government has just relaxed the target on homes with Zero Energy use being compulsory from 2016 so that it seems OK to reduce...
- Peter Watson 25th Jul - 10:41pm
"I write this while on a visit to India. A few weeks ago I was in the US, and I’ve just left China." I hope...
- Tpfkar 25th Jul - 10:17pm
Well done to the teams in Maidstone and Northumberland - great results there. For info the UkIP win in Doncaster was in Rosie Winterton's Doncaster...