- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Opinion: If an NHS Tax is a step too far, let taxpayers make an optional “NHS Donation” (Mohsin Khan)
- An email on counter-terrorism measures from a Liberal Democrat should not make me despair… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Can you recommend me some right-wing books to read?
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Some Slight Difficulties in the Workplace
- Carswell and the prospect of a thoughtful Ukip
- Carboth Lane road closure
- Should Police and Crime Commissioners be abolished?
- Chris slams Eurovia over Burnham Road fiasco
- The Blood is The Life 02-09-2014
- Overnight works on Kingsway, 7th-9th September
- Making Our Tax System Fairer
- New play equipment planned for Gatley Recreation Ground
- Gareth Wilson 2nd Sep - 12:58pm
There's few things people would almost happily pay more tax for. Health is one, education is the other. Proposing tax increases to support either or...
- ATF 2nd Sep - 12:53pm
@JohnTilley I quite agree with your condemnation of Saudia Arabia's barbaric practices, but I would hope it went without saying that Nick was as appalled...
- Matthew Huntbach 2nd Sep - 12:53pm
It seems to me that the SNP's appeal in Scotland is much like UKIP's in England, something which can be whipped up using cheap sentimentalism,...
- Roland 2nd Sep - 12:46pm
Be nice to have similar acts to render null and void any mineral extraction 'licenses' granted by the government just after WWII that haven't been...
- David Allen 2nd Sep - 12:43pm
Nobody likes paying tax. Politicians are therefore under pressure to cut taxes while merrily spending, i.e. to run a permanent deficit. The Coalition has cut...
- Richard Dean 2nd Sep - 12:36pm
“Don’t think. Don’t bother with the details. You don’t have time to research the arguments; you are too busy, and there’s not enough time, and...