- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Local councillor seeks Lib Dem nomination for Taunton Deane
- Two things we learnt about the Lib Dems today
- Coetzee's "quiet bat people" moment shows need for a rethink on the manifesto.
- Out of action for a couple of weeks at least
- Newsham Model Railway Exhibition
- Lord Smith favourite for Greater Manchester super-council boss
- Liz Lynne's January-May action plan
- By-Election Report: 16 October 2014
- Lib Dems campaign for end to second home tax loophole
- Employers say cutting EU immigration will backfire
- malc 21st Oct - 9:48pm
Simon If you campaign at the hustings with the same racist rubbish you post on LDV you will only damage UKIP's chances. Whether the LibDems...
- Eddie Sammon 21st Oct - 9:44pm
Hi Helen, I've found a photo of me in it and our diverse team! This year we were led by the woman under the I....
- Tony Greaves 21st Oct - 9:38pm
Interesting that George Potter turns his argument into a repetition of ad hominem attacks on me! (for what I am not what I say or...
- Nick 21st Oct - 9:34pm
I was aware, and as Malc has pointed out he's been attacking Labour pretty much since Miliband was elected. He's very easy to write off...
- jennie 21st Oct - 9:29pm
Gadsden, sweetie, you made a typo: you put "wussy" when you meant "sensible"
- malc 21st Oct - 9:20pm
jedibeeftrix He writes for the Daily Telegraph and left the Labour Party long before the Mansion Tax was even mentioned by Ed Balls.