- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- 2015 General Election Day 27: Cordon sanitaire
- Bach Cello Suite No 2 in D minor
- Nick Clegg tops poll as Deputy Prime Minister pick
- David Cameron and Tony Blair pretending to be football fans
- Astana, Out of the Blue
- Further leverage in the housing policy debate?
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 37 Freedom - Community Politics
- My speech to the Hastings Independent Press/YMCA Hustings on Wednesday
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 39 - Community Politics
- Eddie Sammon 25th Apr - 11:48pm
Also, I'll be super honest - if I had grown up with STV I would probably be saying I liked that one the best. My...
- matt 25th Apr - 11:48pm
@Michael BG "I have accepted that STV for the House of Common will not be proposed until after the 2020 election. " I think you...
- Martin 25th Apr - 11:41pm
Nick Clegg cannot predict which party will have most seats nor even which will have most votes so there cannot be much of an assumption...
- John Lister 25th Apr - 11:40pm
"Realistically, the Greens should be looking to win the seat by squeezing the Lib Dem votes with ‘two horse race’ leaflets. The Greens should put...
- Caron Lindsay 25th Apr - 11:37pm
Phyllis, I have a lot of time for Nicola Sturgeon, but let's not look at her party with rose tinted spectacles. They are about as...
- Andrew Ducker 25th Apr - 11:31pm
I entirely agree with Denis, above. We need to work -with- the SNP to find a form of UK that works in a stable, long-term...