- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Brexit is a war already lost
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard?
- Tim Farron reacts to UKIP's endorsement of Zac Goldsmith
- Nissan announcement – did May promise any cash for Qashqais? (Paul Walter)
- How can Lib Dems support the movements for peace for the people of Palestine & Israel? (Leon Duveen)
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Daniel in action on Litter Picking Day in The Meadows
- Anonymous letters
- Changes to Henley Hall solar farm access thrown out giving residents tranquility
- The Meadows area, Redcar Week of Action highlights
- Preview of English Lib Dem Executive - Sat 29th Oct 2016
- Yellow light on a Krups Piccolo Dolce Gusto machine
- ALDC Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Part 1
- Congrats to #TravelChoice for #jobseekers mega-rider campaign! @PCCTravelchoice @CambsJCP
- The original meaning of the three Rs
- Heywood Road Update
- Mark Goodrich 28th Oct - 10:34pm
@William Ross Lovely of you to say that my contribution is "amazing".... Just to be clear, I set out two possible scenarios against the suggestion...
- Alan Depauw 28th Oct - 10:32pm
Stevan : Supply chains are very lean and very international. Throw spanners into them, like tariff and especially non-tariff barriers and they will seize up....
- paul barker 28th Oct - 10:28pm
If we assume similar vote changes in Richmond Park to those in Witney, we get a tie with both Tories & us around 40% or...
- John Peters 28th Oct - 9:22pm
"They seek to prevent parliamentary dissent by pretending it was the voters decision, but it was not." Are you sure? "Should the United Kingdom remain...
- Tim 28th Oct - 9:11pm
Most people voted in the referendum the way they thought would be in their best economic interest. You don't know why people voted as they...
- Jonathan Brown 28th Oct - 9:10pm
I think Lester makes a very important point. If we don't look at 'factors that work against participation for BAME members' then what's the point...