- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- We need to seize this moment (Laurence Mann)
- When people realise they have been lied to… (Mark Argent)
- Not waving, nearly drowned dead (Katharine Pindar)
- Alasdair Brooks 28th Jun - 10:22am
One of the things that heartens me about this well-argued post is the open acknowledgement that 'The media context for Liberal Democrats is hostile. Our...
- AM 28th Jun - 10:17am
@Solip1 The party is much bigger than one person, 8 MPs or even a former leader. Nick Clegg was elected in his constituency and the...
- Roland 28th Jun - 10:03am
@David-1 - I note none of the quotes you give actually use the word immediate or give any real indication of a timeline, other than...
- Tom Harney 28th Jun - 9:46am
We are seeing the submerged racism in our society. A racism which appears to be fuelled by the resentment of many people who feel marginalised....
- David Raw 28th Jun - 9:42am
Jayne and Katharine How refreshing to hear real radical Liberal voices after all the recent years of hearing obfuscation and confusing mixed messages from the...
- solip1 28th Jun - 9:28am
Dear Spencer, I agree that "Liberal Democrats need to seize the hour" and I am actively considering re-joining you in the Cambridge party. However, the...