- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Links I found interesting for 26-11-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 26-11-2015
- Shooting yourself in the Little Red Book
- Recently lost railways 2
- Unless anyone knows different... a first tonight in Cambridge(shire and Peterborough) as a PCC prospective candidate is selected
- A superb start to West End Christmas Fortnight!
- A Box of Delights on the radio in the 1960s
- Harborough Tories: £7 off council tax, £40 on bin tax
- Tim Farron's response to the Autumn Statement
- Autumn Statement: Health and Social Care Cuts Continue
- Helen Dudden 26th Nov - 8:15am
Does this situation mean you have an excessive amount of housing? Does it mean your NHS is not struggling? I believe in cut backs at...
- John Marriott 26th Nov - 8:15am
Question: When is a U turn not a U turn? Answer: When you have no effective opposition.
- Kirsten johnson 26th Nov - 8:11am
Thanks, Tim, for this article. Yes, we need a holistic, comprehensive approach to a problem which permeates all levels of society. If we, as Lib...
- Ed Shepherd 26th Nov - 7:18am
Reminds me of why so many people in Birmingham now boycott HP Sauce.
- Richard 26th Nov - 6:20am
I think the Association of Colleges are saying it could be much worse. Having your core funding rate protected in cash terms means that it...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Nov - 3:02am
Found an English speaking security expert saying what I've been thinking: "the Nusra Front is a wolf in sheep's clothing" and "al-Qaeda is al-Qaeda". Assad,...