It’s been a busy week, so for my take on the Autumn Statement, here is my trio of media hits (featuring that tie):
- What Next for the Liberal Democrats?
- The Rise of the Moderates
- Public Meeting: Whitefield & Unsworth Township Forum 5 July, 6.30pm - plus PACT at 5.30pm
- As the political vacuum in the UK continues, the markets are filling the gap
- Clearing up the mess left by others, first task of the week
- People joining Lib Dems at rate of one a minute: 50 new members in St Albans alone
- Will Joe or his Labour challengers just suck the life out of Liverpool's surrounding borough's?
- We can't have both
- Cameron – one of those leaders who will be defined in history by a single enormous mistake
- Referendum shows that people turn out when they know that their votes count
- Jayne Mansfield 27th Jun - 5:38pm
My hope is that Boris Johnson will be elected leader of the Conservative party. It will be interesting to see how keen he is to...
- expats 27th Jun - 5:35pm
Eddie Sammon 27th Jun '16 - 5:05pm....You are probably right Catherine, but we can’t leave at any cost. There’s no public mandate for getting a...
- Hugh p 27th Jun - 5:32pm
Now 6899 new members (another tweet from Sal Brinton not long ago).
- David-1 27th Jun - 5:16pm
The EU may yet, Eddie Sammon. After all, we've just told them that it's their club, not ours, and they get to write the club...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Jun - 5:05pm
You are probably right Catherine, but we can't leave at any cost. There's no public mandate for getting a poor deal and last week I...
- Jane 27th Jun - 4:58pm
Unfortunately this is a problem of the Lib Dems (part of the political establishment's) own making. If immigration and trade issues had been anticipated instead...
Thu 30th Jun 2016
Sun 3rd Jul 2016
Mon 4th Jul 2016
Thu 14th Jul 2016
Sun 24th Jul 2016