* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: English devolution - with maps
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Let’s get some action on votes at 16 (Caron Lindsay)
- Salmond’s bizarre public dig at critical commentator Torrance shows Scotland had a lucky escape (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A constitutional convention: If not now, when? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Myths and misconceptions in the UK science policy debate
- The Beginning of a New, Stronger Country For Us All
- I have a friend - he brews his own beer. He likes nothing better in the morning than sparging his wort before breakfast.
- Lib Dem policy of free school meals creates 76 new jobs
- In fact, is it not time for a national innuendo day?
- Labour and the Barnett formula
- There must be no going back from votes at 16
- Quick Pointer for Bi Visibility Day
- Paging Lib Dem conference reps: will you support this amendment to the equalities motion?
- Tesco and the great technocratic secret
- Dave Page 23rd Sep - 5:17pm
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 23rd Sep - 5:04pm
Mick Taylor 23rd Sep '14 - 1:12pm "Mack, Nick Clegg is NOT linking English devolution to the decision to devolve more to Scotland. Quite the...
- jedibeeftrix 23rd Sep - 5:03pm
"Chatting about this on Facebook last night, a friend of mine recounted how he at 17 was serving in the Armed Forces in Berlin during...
- George Potter 23rd Sep - 4:58pm
@Debra One difficulty is that England and Wales share a legal system so I'm not sure an England only parliament would work. Thanks very much...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 23rd Sep - 4:58pm
@ Stuart Moran I concur with all your remarks. @ BrianD I totally agree with your substantive point about a fair society but if the...
- Allan Heron 23rd Sep - 4:46pm
There does need to be a UK Federal Parliament but it can't be a dumping ground for the odds and sods that English regions don't...
Wed 24th Sep 2014
Thu 25th Sep 2014
Fri 26th Sep 2014
Sat 27th Sep 2014
Sun 28th Sep 2014
Tue 30th Sep 2014
Thu 2nd Oct 2014
Sat 4th Oct 2014
Thu 9th Oct 2014
Sat 11th Oct 2014