** Blair’s director of government relations arrested

Ruth Turner has been arrested as part of the cash for honours probe

Read more by .

• I think the phrase people are looking for is, “What did the PM know and when did he know it…..”

Though I prefer John Belushi’s version 🙂

• Richard Huzzey 20th Jan '07 - 10:22am

“I hadn’t really any intention of joining the Labour Party, I just fell in with the wrong crowd.”

Good quote The Times had on file from Ms. Turner!

• User AvatarManfarang 24th Mar - 3:11am
    Glenn The port of Rotterdam no longer needs stevedores. The unloading can be done by someone young from a computer control room. Voting Wilders is...
  • User AvatarLorenzo Cherin 24th Mar - 12:47am
    Catherine An honour , thank you , to be nominated by one of my favourite of all our LDV associates!
  • User AvatarLorenzo Cherin 24th Mar - 12:43am
    David Lovely comments, if I was a rich man I think I would admit any Marilyn Monroe items, herself in American parlance , a Liberal,...
  • User AvatarIan Patterson 24th Mar - 12:35am
    Breaking: Higher Croft in Blackburn cannot be declared, source Britain Elects.
  • User AvatarTim Hill 23rd Mar - 11:55pm
    Rebecca - Welcome home.
  • User AvatarTim Hill 23rd Mar - 11:49pm
    Donation web sites are set up so the money is ring-fenced for the by-election being donated to.