* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist. As part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team he helps with photos and moderation on the site, as well as occsionally contributing articles. He blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Getting set for your AGM
- Sefton Gun Crime – It's becoming an all too regular happening
- Clocks are changing - Template MyCllr story and Email
- Brexit – and it's sadly getting worse!
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism
- Three ways to avoid Heathrow third runway
- Vandalism to the trees is a problem! #WerringtonBrookImprovements
- The Blood is the Life for 25-10-2016
- UKIP's leadership contest embraces the 'gay donkey' tendency
- The Heathrow problem and how it may foreshadow Brexit
- Conor McGovern 25th Oct - 5:48pm
With the onset of automised jobs and insecure employment across the board, UBI could be the policy of our age. It takes guts to adopt...
- J Dunn 25th Oct - 5:41pm
Joe Suggests : "Opponents of economic liberalism want to shut down the engine, but demand rising incomes anyway from the managers of the shrinking pot."...
- Chris Bertram 25th Oct - 5:39pm
@Gareth Wilson: "... Labour are in favour of Heathrow." Is that right? Does that apply to their local party, the London party and/or the national...
- Ian 25th Oct - 5:38pm
Now official - he has resigned
- Eddie Sammon 25th Oct - 5:03pm
This is more of a by-election worth going for than the Witney one. Zac Goldsmith ran a poor London mayoral campaign, backed brexit and the...
- malc 25th Oct - 4:57pm
The Lib Dems are already odds on (4/5) to win the by-election. However, being the favourites brings different pressures and takes away some of the...
Wed 26th Oct 2016
Thu 27th Oct 2016
Sat 29th Oct 2016
Thu 3rd Nov 2016
Wed 9th Nov 2016
Thu 10th Nov 2016
Fri 11th Nov 2016
Tue 15th Nov 2016
Sat 19th Nov 2016