Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Could train-gate derail Corbyn’s leadership campaign? (Caron Lindsay)
- What is monetarism and what happened to it? (Peter Martin)
- A 'Little Berg' for the Mayor's Parlour
- Jeremy Corbyn - Labour's very own train crash
- Lydiate – Volunteer litter pickers update
- The most important Document for Liverpool's future in a decade
- The Blood is the Life for 24-08-2016
- What #traingate really says about Corbyn and the phenomenon around him
- Are you ready for KickStart?
- Was Farage the victim of internal dirty tricks in South Thanet?
- Corbyn admits: yes, there were seats but I chose not to use them
- Ballads of Battle : Joseph Lee, Poet and Artist
- JamesG 24th Aug - 2:38pm
"It wasn’t the ‘Left’ who, when in coalition, became ‘more Tory than the Tories’…" Actually the Blair years fit that description much better than the...
- JamesG 24th Aug - 2:26pm
The current Labour party are more regressive than progressive.
- Adam Casey 24th Aug - 2:19pm
The flexibility of our constitution has been rather helpful. Rather than having major questions decided by The Switch In Time That Saved Nine we've had...
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Aug - 2:18pm
George I commend you for your genuine commitment to humane principles.But , wait a second if you could . I have said it many times...
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Aug - 2:04pm
Paul writes with experience and authority and these contributions are valuable in these difficult times. I do not like the perhaps , not meant that...
- Richard Underhill 24th Aug - 2:02pm
Political books are often timed for the party conference season, but we do not yet know for sure who the Labour leader will be. Some...
Sat 27th Aug 2016
Sun 28th Aug 2016
Thu 1st Sep 2016
Sat 3rd Sep 2016
Tue 6th Sep 2016
Thu 8th Sep 2016
Wed 14th Sep 2016
Thu 15th Sep 2016
Sat 17th Sep 2016
Sun 18th Sep 2016