Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Is David Steel right about the Liberal Democrat attitude to a future coalition?
- +++ Lib Dem PPC arrested on historic child sex abuse allegations +++
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- We’re heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories’ Bercow bashing? (Caron Lindsay)
- The Prime-minesterial "Debates": three losers.
- Security bug in Australia's online voting system throws doubt on Britain's digital election goal
- An extended trailer for Coalition
- Potential average savings of up to £230 on your annual energy bill!
- Happy Birthday, Dirk Bogarde
- British Summer Time starts tonight
- The five "most punk" punk rock songs of all time
- Plaid Cymru launch leaves them with no USP
- West Berkshire Lib Dems campaign launch @judithbuntingld
- The Blood is The Life 28-03-2015
- Tabman 28th Mar - 3:54pm
Expats. I think a majority Labour government led by Edward Samuel miliband would be an unmitigated disaster. So would a Lab SNP coalition, for the...
- Evan Harris 28th Mar - 3:46pm
Caron, I share your concern. The only point I would make is that there is no possible "test" for IPSO. It rules were drawn up...
- Caron Lindsay 28th Mar - 3:42pm
We would never take any seat for granted, Mr Wallace, but we have a very good chance.
- Stephen Hesketh 28th Mar - 3:28pm
JohnTilley 28th Mar '15 - 5:35am [[Paul in Wokingham “… Those garrulous “sources close to Nick Clegg” are apparently claiming that 26 seats will qualify...
- expats 28th Mar - 3:28pm
Tabman....." Milipede" I think that explains your position far better than umpteen of your posts.... How difficult can it be to call him Milliband ?
- A Social Liberal 28th Mar - 3:12pm
One of the side effects of depression is that, whilst often the sufferer thinks that they are thinking and acting rationally quite often they are...