Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- The Establishment (Rob Parsons)
- How will the Liberal Democrats prepare the UK for emergent technologies? (James Betts)
- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United (Paddy Ashdown)
- UKIP have another public row in Wales
- The Beach Boys on CD: Brian Wilson Live at the Roxy
- How Jeremy Corbyn is doing in the polls compared with Ed Miliband
- Write a guest post for Liberal England
- Great film about President Lyndon Johnson
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I'll be damned if I'll pull out of Europe
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Ben Howlett and electoral reform
- Boy, by Roald Dahl
- Michael BG 26th Jul - 4:49am
A wonder why this title was chosen for this article? As liberals we should always question where the power is. The answer is the multi-nationals....
- Hugh 26th Jul - 12:53am
John Hann an interesting article. I think it probably correct that many people voted exit because of wider reasons, including the feeling of improvement in...
- Roland 26th Jul - 12:38am
@J Dunn - Thanks, I had missed the passing of Alvin Toffler. I would agree his books are still worth reading, for many of the...
- Lorenzo Cherin 26th Jul - 12:23am
Just because our main parties in Britain have "sister " parties in Northern Ireland , we get so little coverage of that area , nationally...
- David Allen 25th Jul - 11:50pm
Yes Yellow Submarine. Further: If MU were to let (say) a Labour candidate win the coupon in 95% of the seats, then MU would have...
- Stevan Rose 25th Jul - 11:46pm
I think there is a very real danger here. Most Lib Dems will not campaign and assist Labour candidates (who I'm sure can spin a...
Tue 26th Jul 2016
Thu 28th Jul 2016
Sat 30th Jul 2016
Mon 1st Aug 2016
Sat 6th Aug 2016
Wed 10th Aug 2016
Fri 12th Aug 2016
Thu 18th Aug 2016
Sun 21st Aug 2016