Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Osborne’s democracy cuts shows true Tory colours (Thomas Shakespeare)
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough (Nick Thornsby)
- Liberal Democrats should campaign against benefits “rape clause” (Caron Lindsay)
- Caroline Pidgeon writes… Action, not rhetoric, on knife crime (Caroline Pidgeon)
- The reality of living with, leaving and surviving domestic abuse (Betty)
- Just getting this in ahead of Oldham by-election on Thursday
- Nick da Costa selected by Lib Dems for Enfield and Haringey
- How the Rosetta Stone unlocked hieroglyphics
- What the Mark Clarke scandal and the rise of Corbyn have to do with one another
- Six reasons why Syria 2015 is like Iraq 2003 - and getting more so.
- It is a Labour civil war as Unite joins the fray
- Listen again to my BBC Radio Cambs interview on Syria bombing!
- Temporary Traffic Order : Johnston's Lane
- Keith attacks Conservative threat to Cheadle and Gatley shops
- Dangerous sign removed from Eco Park
- Stephen Hesketh 30th Nov - 1:07pm
Agree with David Evans29th Nov '15 - 11:19pm and paul barker30th Nov '15 - 12:36pm. One of the questions and its yes/no answer was especially...
- paul barker 30th Nov - 12:36pm
Have now donr the survey but felt that some of the questions were confusing so am unsure how clear the results will be.
- Matt (Bristol) 30th Nov - 12:34pm
There are too many men on this thread for me to feel genuinely comfortable continuing to opionate, but it worries me that there is too...
- David Raw 30th Nov - 12:31pm
@ Mick Taylor : Completely agree. The voice of sanity.
- Thomas Shakespeare 30th Nov - 12:17pm
@expats I don't agree. The real risk in forming a minority government was a new election being callled if we tried to block significant legislation....
- GP Purnell 30th Nov - 12:13pm
@ Jedi - AIUI Labour moved tampons DOWN from the main rate of VAT (now 20% thanks to the Coalition, but lower then) to the...
Mon 30th Nov 2015
Thu 3rd Dec 2015
Thu 10th Dec 2015
Sat 12th Dec 2015
Wed 16th Dec 2015
Wed 23rd Dec 2015