Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- Why I’m not going to castigate Jeremy Corbyn over women only train carriages (Caron Lindsay)
- Nottinghamshire cricket star found asleep in car
- Iain launches pop-up park in Mersey Square
- Predicting the Hugos: How it worked out
- Over £27m spent in South West Wales on taxis for pupils
- Labour's mea culpa on civil liberties
- BBC – Why Britain has ghost trains
- How digital campaigning helped the Tories win in May
- Formby – Bill seems to be at odds with his Labour Sefton councillors again
- Lessons the AV referendum might contain for Jeremy Corbyn and his supporters
- Home Owners Support Fund - Mortgage to Rent
- Paul L'Allier 29th Aug - 10:06am
Hi Harry. I asked two of my colleagues who were not party members. As far as I know the references has come back fine and...
- Jayne Mansfield 29th Aug - 9:59am
There is method in the madness, Caron. One should never under-estimate the power of language. If we use language that dehumanises people, we don't have...
- Duncan Stott 29th Aug - 9:59am
"Calling these people “migrants” is both inaccurate and dehumanising." It's neither. Refugees are a subset of migrants. The reason they migrate is to seek sanctuary...
- Simon McGrath 29th Aug - 9:42am
@John Tilley "An interesting piece in The Guardian this week reminds us that those two schools send more people to Oxbridge than all the schools...
- Roger Roberts 29th Aug - 9:26am
All over the world millions of people are searching for the kind of life which we in the UK enjoy. To escape poverty and war.....
- tonyhill 29th Aug - 9:20am
There is a quotation from Anthony Crosland in David Kynaston's book, "Modernity Britain", which is apposite to the current and coming struggle in the Labour...
Sat 29th Aug 2015
Sun 30th Aug 2015
Tue 1st Sep 2015
Thu 3rd Sep 2015
Fri 4th Sep 2015
Sat 5th Sep 2015
Tue 8th Sep 2015
Wed 9th Sep 2015
Thu 10th Sep 2015
Fri 11th Sep 2015
Thu 17th Sep 2015
Sat 19th Sep 2015
Thu 24th Sep 2015