Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- On making LDV more inclusive
- Paddy Ashdown on Bosnia and Herzegovina: "These are dangerous times; they are very dangerous times indeed"
- Botswana elections: Liberal Democrats help sister party and its "calm revolutionary of our time"
- Half of current Green supporters voted Lib Dem in 2010
- Carswell: Free Liberal. How it might have been
- Labour hang on in South Yorkshire – my guilty part (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: We can’t afford not to pay for social care (Chris White)
- Opinion: Afghanistan – Fools rush in… (Arthur Snell)
- Andrew Stunell MP writes…Tackling anti-semitism at home and abroad (Andrew Stunell MP)
- Opinion: The Economic Crisis is Now Political (Toby Matthews)
- Postal ballots for the Lib Dem President election are arriving today
- Valuing You event
- Hemel's Regeneration Plans To Become a Reality
- The Blood is The Life 01-11-2014
- Going to see the poppies at the Tower of London? Tower Hill station is closed this weekend
- Balgay Parish Church Christmas Fayre and Craft Sale
- Road markings in Sefton – or more to the point the lack of them
- A video that will scare you more than anything on Hallowe'en
- Drugs policy - sending the wrong message
- Simon Hebditch 1st Nov - 12:20pm
The Labour Party in Scotland may well be in difficulty but we should be looking to the problems within the Lib Dems there. The last...
- Martin 1st Nov - 12:19pm
I agree with Paul Barker: those blaming the leadership are missing the point, eve though they may have some justifiable issues. Liberalism is at a...
- chris j smart 1st Nov - 11:58am
Given the history of the LIb Dems over the last 4 years, I don't understand why anyone should be surprised at Clegg's position on this...
- Eddie Sammon 1st Nov - 11:56am
I think we need to pull out of the coalition. The leader is fine, it's the Conservatives abandoning compassionate conservatism that is the problem. Back...
- Kevin White 1st Nov - 11:44am
I fear this trend will continue with many Local Parties slipping back in terms of activist involvement because of the the way the Party is...
- Paul In Wokingham 1st Nov - 11:25am
The comments by Liberal luminaries and the BTL comments from all wings of the party reinforce a point that has been made many times: Mr....
Sat 1st Nov 2014
Tue 4th Nov 2014
Thu 6th Nov 2014
Fri 7th Nov 2014
Sat 15th Nov 2014
Mon 17th Nov 2014
Thu 20th Nov 2014
Fri 21st Nov 2014
Sat 22nd Nov 2014