Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- Three ways our democracy is being undermined (Toby MacDonnell)
- Johnny Oates tells House of Lords about his experience of depression (The Voice)
- Holding Kirsty to account (Energlyn Churchill)
- Why I’ve just joined the Liberal Democrats (Tom Sutton)
- We are all leaders (Alex Hegenbarth)
- The Blood is the Life for 28-05-2016
- Road works postponed yet again
- Marco Pannella, the 'lion of liberty' Radical Party leader has died
- Mental Health new Mayor's priority
- Do you think these people's lives would be better if they had a local Lib Dem Focus team on the case?
- Tuition free university leads to fewer poor students attending - which only makes sense
- 17 police forces have or want a legal extension to investigate Tory election expenses
- Melling – Giddygate Lane is a gated lane with restricted access
- Your chance to chair a Lib Dem policy working group - four chairs advertised
- Launch of Slow Food Tayside & North Fife - at Dundee West Church Hall
- tonyhill 28th May - 12:30pm
If when you are canvassing you can no longer smile at a voter who says "NO!" then pack it in for the evening. There's no...
- Stuart 28th May - 12:29pm
No, I am not Stuart Monk, though I wish I had his money. The exchange you quote is the one I was alluding to. Jomast...
- Glenn 28th May - 12:14pm
Stuart, I am a member of the public by the way.
- Stuart 28th May - 12:01pm
That last post should have ended "2027" of course. As for the death of the BBC not having a negative impact on the sector as...
- Stuart 28th May - 11:52am
@Glenn There's no point debating what you think the BBC is or ought to be. The BBC will continue to be whatever the public want...
- Glenn 28th May - 11:42am
Paul. 1) Look up the history of BBC director generals and their political affiliations. 2)Well, perhaps by that logic we should scrap ITV and force...
Sat 28th May 2016
Mon 30th May 2016
Tue 31st May 2016
Thu 2nd Jun 2016
Sun 5th Jun 2016
Thu 16th Jun 2016
Sat 18th Jun 2016