Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- I hope the Russians love their children too (Edward Crabtree)
- Grasping the cross party nettle (Chris Bowers)
- paul barker 23rd Apr - 2:37pm
Just a note on UKIP, despite the best efforts of The BBC an average of the last 7 Polls puts them 3% behind us, on...
- Chris Cory 23rd Apr - 2:16pm
Agree entirely with William Hobhouse. Clearly we are on the up, but this election comes too soon for us. We needed time to refine our...
- David Raw 23rd Apr - 2:13pm
So it;s a case of watch your back, Bob. Seriously though, Delighted to have such an able man join the party. His radicalism and wit...
- John McHugo 23rd Apr - 1:12pm
Michael BG - I agree that we should not think of Putney as a target seat for the wider party, but I suspect the Tory...
- Sue Sutherland 23rd Apr - 1:05pm
Theakes, I agree number 3 should start now because that will show our true beliefs and is also how we can persuade people who voted...
- Paul Murray 23rd Apr - 12:48pm
@Bill Le Breton - I don't share your view on this. It seems to me that the times when the Liberal Democrats do best in...