Yesterday morning, at a ridiculously early hour, as some Conference goers were only just going to bed, Lib Dem Voice Co-Editor Caron Lindsay spoke to Radio 5 Live about Conference in general and Nick Clegg’s speech in particular. You can judge for yourself how accurate her predictions were by listening here from about 8 minutes in.
- Does Scotland need Home Rule, or just to use the powers it has? (Caron Lindsay)
- Hannah Bettsworth’s speech to the Liberal Democrat Voice fringe meeting at Conference (Caron Lindsay)
- Migration and the future of the EU (Mark Argent)
- It’s time to take on Labour (John Abrams)
- Yes to countering extremism, no to the Counter-Extremism Bill (Jenni Hollis)
- Peter Watson 4th Oct - 5:44pm
@John Marriott I think you are conflating "going into coalition", which many people supported (however reluctantly) since it is silly to support a minor party...
- John Marriott 4th Oct - 4:57pm
If you believe in PR as I do, then, unless you live in Scotland, or had lived in West Germany between 1956 and 1959, it...
- Cllr Mark Wright 4th Oct - 4:43pm
@Siobhan - You seen to be saying that Scotland shouldn't get on and do what it *can* do, until it is given the powers to...
- David Allen 4th Oct - 4:18pm
"What is it about Labour?" Well, it's that there are quite a lot of rather nasty people in local politics. Many are Labour, many are...
- Eddie Sammon 4th Oct - 4:00pm
I don't agree with all of "the west's" foreign policy that was meant to say. Sorry, predictive text.
- TonyJ 4th Oct - 3:57pm
Jeez. You can never beat our Paddy when it comes to an anecdote about someone, can you??! :)
Sun 4th Oct 2015
Wed 7th Oct 2015
Thu 8th Oct 2015
Sun 11th Oct 2015
Wed 14th Oct 2015
Thu 15th Oct 2015
Fri 16th Oct 2015
Sat 17th Oct 2015
Sun 18th Oct 2015
Tue 20th Oct 2015
Thu 22nd Oct 2015
Sat 24th Oct 2015