- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Could it really not be any clearer than this?
- Dave Goddard writes … Challenging, probing and plain speaking (Dave Goddard)
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Jack 1st Oct - 9:26am
@johnmc: "Even at ‘only’ £23,000 that cap would equate to take home pay for a worker on a salary of maybe £32,000." This is typically...
- David 1st Oct - 9:10am
"Federal Conference is probably the best fun that you will ever have in your life" I so sincerely hope that this is not true for...
- Martin 1st Oct - 9:10am
I find the under representation of Scientifically trained MPs in parliament a matter of serious concern. Evidence based policy is the crux of good government;...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 1st Oct - 9:00am
Well spotted Caron. And in reply to Tony, I would hope that every Lib Dem MP and every LD election campaigner is just waiting for...
- JUF 1st Oct - 8:57am
@JohnTilley +1 @malc +1 It seems to me a far more effective way of "blunting the Tory blade" as Kelly-Marie put it would have been...
- JUF 1st Oct - 8:50am
@Caracatus - in answer to: "and after we have an EU in out referendum – what happens to the UKIP vote?" - I'm assuming that...