- 'Good' gender segregation and 'bad' gender segregation?
- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right
- FOUND: David Cameron's Little Black Book
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Opinion: Immigration – the shades of grey (Jemima Bland)
- Opinion: Teresa May’s Right Hand doesn’t know what her Hard Right hand is doing (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- Opinion: As Liberals, we must stand up For sex workers (James Shaddock)
- Steve Webb writes… 2 Millionth Person auto enrolled into a workplace pension (Steve Webb MP)
- Norman Lamb writes… A once-in-a-generation opportunity to fix our health and care system (Norman Lamb MP)
- Materials: Majority of New Jobs are Full-Time
- Liberal Democrat Newswire 42 is out: analysing the Autumn Statement
- On Claiming the Centre Ground: warning, this post gets sweary right from the start.
- My column for ConHome: Where the parties are as 2013 ends - and what they face in 2014
- Clegg right to call time on Home Office cap on EU migrants
- Nick Clegg gets it right on Lords reform
- Last Chance: Campaigns and Information Internship (Six Months - Paid)
- The Blood is The Life 18-12-2013
- Are night owls particuarly prone to depression?
- Congratulations to the Rosebud!
- tpfkar 18th Dec - 12:02pm
Indeed Sarah Teather is one of few to come out of this with any credit. Why on earth are we in the business of separating...
- Caracatus 18th Dec - 11:58am
Agree with Frank Little - this is the same Clegg who rejected the Steel Bill - I'm, all for a bit of inconsistency and people...
- Callum Leslie 18th Dec - 11:44am
Jeremy, you haven't addressed that your statistic is wrong. The 75% figure comes from a study of 47 sex workers WHO ENTERED THE INDUSTRY AS...
- Chris 18th Dec - 11:39am
Well at least Viscount Falkland has left the Lib Dems and now sits as a crossbencher. http://www.libdemvoice.org/lib-dem-peer-admits-exploiting-expenses-loophole-16761.html But he seems to have stayed in the...
- Jack 18th Dec - 11:38am
It seems to me Boris is pretty much on the money. Clegg and the Lib Dem have provided excellent cover for the Tories; catching the...
- JohnTilley 18th Dec - 11:26am
" Nick Clegg yesterday backed Olli Rehn, " Oh dear! Olli Rehn was doing so well until now !