- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Tories plan to sanction mental health patients if they refuse treatment. Why this is a human rights abuse!
- Proxy votes, the Greens and questionable activities in Brighton
- Mid Suffolk: so much for Rural Labour then...
- Housing markets and economic stories
- The Blood is The Life 18-04-2015
- Report it online to Stockport Council for a quicker service
- Is the SNP surge the future of British politics?
- Exit polls are banned - and that covers social media monitoring too
- M58 – Crash protection barriers at Maghull's Poverty Lane
- Old Ordnance Survey Map – It's 1958 in West Lancs and it still has the railways we now want restoring to use!
- expats 18th Apr - 1:59pm
Sadie Smith 18th Apr '15 - 12:53pm .......I get a touch fed up with easy come easy go supporters and members....... It's the 'easy come,...
- Iain 18th Apr - 1:55pm
Moore is an excellent politician, and one I would be sad to lose. The Ashcroft poll for him showed him within the MOE of winning,...
- Thomas Robinson 18th Apr - 1:50pm
I like Michael Moore. BUT yet again the Lib Dems showed a mastery of political misjudgement by replacing him with Carmichael who ironically, I think...
- Bolano 18th Apr - 1:45pm
Realistically, the problem with squeezing the Labour vote in Scotland is that out of the three (Labour, Lib Dems & Tories) the Labour voters are...
- Thomas Robinson 18th Apr - 1:38pm
George Flaxman. I don't care who you have excluded (though Andrew R may)-but anyone who compares Scotland 2015 to Germany of the 1930s is, at...
- David 18th Apr - 1:37pm
"the party isn't asking it's own supporters to vote tactically"... C'mon you can't have that sort of thing one way. Or do you honestly not...