- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- We need to seize this moment (Laurence Mann)
- When people realise they have been lied to… (Mark Argent)
- Not waving, nearly drowned dead (Katharine Pindar)
- Matt (Bristol) 28th Jun - 9:03am
Don't reject the referendum result. Ask the voting public to reconsider the referendum result. It's different.
- Glenn 28th Jun - 8:51am
Frankie. People voted remain for multiple different reasons too. Politics is rarely as coherent as it's made out to be.
- Alex Macfie 28th Jun - 8:37am
Well when Parliament voted on that it perhaps did not foresee the underhand, dishonest campaign that the Brexiteers would run (maybe it should have done,...
- frankie 28th Jun - 8:24am
Of the four leave voters I've talked to they all had different reasons. 1. Voted to bring sovereignty back to Westminster 2. Voted to stick...
- danny 28th Jun - 8:20am
I find it insane that people who call themselves democrats can insist that a referendum is binding when one side of that choice immediately withdrew...
- Martin Land 28th Jun - 8:18am
@steven rose. Don't worry, the punishment is coming. The markets will no longer allow the Tories to keep on borrowing. The cuts will come.