- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Council Tax Support Scheme - Consulation on Changes
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Vote For ...... the Creative Living Centre
- Photopolis : Tay Square
- Wallonia, Canada and why Brexiteers shouldn't be celebrating failed trade deals
- Langley Allotments, Improved Facilities
- Harry And Hermione - One Of My Favourite Literary Friendships
- Walk-In Centre Consultation - Last Chance
- New Lib Dem drive to improve BAME representation and participation: Morrissey 2 report gets go ahead
- Interesting Links for 25-10-2016
- Paul King 25th Oct - 10:27am
There is much to be done in modifying Brexit and helping it to defeat itself - which it may do - but we have to...
- Lester Holloway 25th Oct - 10:22am
An excellent speech from Tim, which shows more ambition in challenging racism and prejudice. For the Runnymede Trust, an independent thinktank, this event will be...
- expats 25th Oct - 10:18am
Manfarang 24th Oct '16 - 11:48pm...........I can’t remember a time in the last 50 years when people in Britain didn’t say there was not a...
- John Peters 25th Oct - 9:34am
@Joe Otten From the linked report. "The most recent weekly data shows that the level of hate crime is 16% higher than over a similar...
- Joe Otten 25th Oct - 9:33am
Bill, Ganesh's is an interesting thesis worthy of an article of its own here. Jeremy Browne has been saying some similar things. This does seem...
- Bill le Breton 25th Oct - 9:31am
Thinking about the above, it really is still the 'freedom from' and the 'freedom to' issue identified by Berlin. Once we were a party in...