- Do you agree with Kirsty and Tim about banning Delilah? (Caron Lindsay)
- Is there a chance that the new Top Gear will be very entertaining but not (borderline) offensive? (Paul Walter)
- A practical suggestion to improve the UK’s influence within the EU (Robert Boyle)
- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Terrorism and the EU
- Mathematical limericks
- No Official Umbrella, by Glyn Jones
- Waste and recycling consultation - have your say
- Liverpool FC – Ticket price hikes – John Pugh MP takes a stand
- When you tell a Lib Dem there's a documentary about STV on TV
- Reporting Europe
- A visit to Bramall Hall
- Not about Liberal Democrat All Women Shortlists.
- Care Homes – The next big scandal
- David Evershed 8th Feb - 7:27pm
The Top Gear audience are not offended by Clarkson and those that are should watch something else. Neither will the Top Gear audience be offended...
- Cllr Mark Wright 8th Feb - 7:26pm
@Rsf7 - sadly calling for art to be banned is the Zeitgeist of the last decade. It's always been an issue but the last decade...
- Rsf7 8th Feb - 7:19pm
PS. In really disappointed that Tim didn't do more to firmly nail the liberal colours to the mast and utterly ridicule the man for even...
- Cllr Mark Wright 8th Feb - 7:18pm
Incidentally, the "murder ballad" has a long history in pop music and a summary list of some of the more famous ones are given at...
- Rsf7 8th Feb - 7:14pm
In a free country you don't ban art. It's a great song. So was bohemian rhapsody. Art often is emotional, and controversial. An MP demanding...
- Paul Walter 8th Feb - 7:14pm
A very slippery slope. Ban "Ring a ring a roses" because it glorifies mass death? Ban the national anthem because the sixth verse talks about...