- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Affordable housing, Tory-style
- Rupert Moss-Eccardt is the first Lib Dem Police Commissioner candidate
- The Autumn Statement shows the conflict of short and long term Tory priorities
- Rochford DC, Rochford- 26th November 2015
- Any Unison Teaching Assistants amongst my readers?
- Revealing written responses to #TransInquiry on #TransDocFail & Equality Act
- Pricing most people out of ordinary life
- Who really deserves the credit for the tax credit U-turn? Let's remind ourselves, shall we?
- Making the Case for Palestine
- Pennycook & Sinderins Courts Coffee Morning - as part of West End Christmas Fortnight
- Richard Underhill 26th Nov - 12:34pm
Andrew McCaig 26th Nov '15 - 12:23pm David Cameron is not Harold Wilson.
- Peter 26th Nov - 12:32pm
It is ridiculous to suggest that the UK would seek to repatriate EU citizens already working here. Fishermen would lose their markets. That is rich....
- Gordon 26th Nov - 12:29pm
This is indeed excellent analysis. Tim Farron needs to find better advisers if we are to survive in these dangerous waters. The French have now...
- Andrew McCaig 26th Nov - 12:23pm
One other point: It would seem pretty obvious that in any multi-nation military campaign you would assign different sectors to different countries. That way you...
- Mick Taylor 26th Nov - 12:03pm
Dear oh me Peter. Do you really believe that the EU having been subject to a torrent of abuse in the referendum will want to...
- Mick Taylor 26th Nov - 11:48am
@raddiy. So we Liberal Democrats are not entitled to a view? Not entitled to tell the UK electorate the pros (and vital necessary changes to...