- A time to speak out? (Ruth Bright)
- As war accelerates again in Syria it’s time for us to act (Jonathan Brown)
- Tom Brake MP writes…It’s time to reform renting (Tom Brake MP)
- Earthquake in Austria (Richard Robinson)
- Tim Pickstone writes…Help make the difference next Thursday (Tim Pickstone)
- Leicester Oral History Trail 6: Church Gate
- April books
- Hillsborough – Copies of the Merseyside 'S*n' appear in newsagents
- Saturday reading
- Which Election Leaflets have you received..........?
- LDHQ: Labour Crisis templates
- Blimey! I've been a Councillor for this area for 12 years!
- Zac Goldsmith: "I'm a Bollywood fan"
- Lib Dems secure free street parties for the Queen
- Thank you for South Park Road Estate litter pick
- Caron Lindsay 30th Apr - 10:36pm
I think it's time to bring this comments thread to an end. Everyone has had their say and I again pay tribute to those who...
- Ruth Bright 30th Apr - 10:18pm
Thank you all so much for your thoughtful responses.
- Alex Macfie 30th Apr - 10:11pm
@Jane: I never said we did: please do not put words into my mouth. What I said was that it is a fallacy to think...
- Alex Macfie 30th Apr - 10:09pm
@David Evershed: Your assumption appears to be that telcos are operating at a loss for domestic calls and cross-subsidising this with the profits from artificially...
- David Raw 30th Apr - 9:23pm
I wonder if you would indulge me as a long suffering fan of Huddersfield Town ("We won the League three times, We won the FA...
- David Raw 30th Apr - 8:55pm
One of the regular common dodges of third party letting agents is to hang on to the tenant's deposit (often several hundred pounds) on the...