- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Opinion: The future of the State (Ruth Coleman-Taylor)
- Dave Goddard writes … Challenging, probing and plain speaking (Dave Goddard)
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Cameron's conference rap
- Not so proud in the USA
- The 2014 Lib Dem Presidential Race
- Needham Market 4 Brightlingsea Regent 1 - the hot streak continues...
- Keep Clear boxes for Gatley Road/Church Road junction
- A new Caribbean restaurant for Gatley?
- My month without sweetness (for charity)
- Daisy Cooper: Accountability - the missing ingredient of Lib Dem internal democracy
- Two expensive paradoxes of the politics of the NHS
- John Roffey 1st Oct - 3:38pm
@ Ruth Coleman-Taylor "Multinationals and transnational trading largely exist in an unregulated space. Should these activities come under democratic control or accountability? If not, does...
- Jonathan Brown 1st Oct - 3:20pm
Thanks for your very thoughtful article Tahir. Personally I feel that supporting the Iraqi state, and the Kurds, and trying to prevent further destabilisation of...
- Phil Beesley 1st Oct - 3:09pm
Quotes from Johnny Luk above. "Our work in setting up 200 student societies on Britain’s campuses was noted in the Lord Young Enterprise for All’...
- Charlie 1st Oct - 3:05pm
Bring back the old O levels and allow pupils to take them early. Those who were good at maths, could take the O Level at...
- Allan 1st Oct - 2:34pm
@RC I thank you for the reply, let me narrow NE 2 Teesside this area has many industrial plants and indeed nuclear power, when you...
- matt 1st Oct - 2:04pm
I really would like to hear from someone from the Liberal Democrats, What is their position going to be on the £25 Billion pounds worth...