- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Policy unpacked #5 - Real estate and cities
- The skeletons found holding hands
- Linda Jack: too many of our members believe they are taken for granted, and that their hard work merely creates opportunities for a party elite
- Hear Alex Salmond make the case for an independent Scotland
- Handy tips for politicians from a guide to dealing with customer complaints
- Last thoughts from the United Nations
- Is this Britain's most prolific father? Bus driver fathers 26 children by 9 women
- Lusitania Audio Project in Lydiate – At Village Centre
- The two Scotlands
- The missing
- tonyhill 18th Sep - 9:46pm
It's 'Gerry' Stoker, not 'Jerry'. This is a really interesting debate, but is rather ill-timed because it is going to get completely swamped in an...
- Yorkshire Guidon 18th Sep - 9:45pm
Strangely dismissive of regional assembly for Yorkshire.
- Stephen Glenn 18th Sep - 9:37pm
52.4% No 47.6% Yes
- Richard Dean 18th Sep - 9:29pm
Not changing the date of the general election would surely mean that the Scots wouldn't agree to anything they thought a Labour government would concede...
- Liberal Al 18th Sep - 9:05pm
As for how poorly thought-out this idea is, well, I think the moment I read 'there is no cost of food crisis' I just gave...
- Liberal Al 18th Sep - 9:00pm
@Matthew and John, it is so sad that far too few in the centre of the party lack the understanding of our voter base that...