- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions
- Tim Farron talks coalitions with the New Statesman
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- Opinion: Thoughts on some Liberal candidates past and present (David Warren)
- Jerusalem and the West Lothian anthem question
- Wellington to Craven Arms disused railway 3
- Building the UK's Stonehenge in 1954
- The Beer Orders Mark 2: will the pubcos be allowed to get away with it?
- Worth Reading 160: Text message
- The Conscience Clause: Discrimination is un-Christian
- County's emails fail anxious parents
- Dulwich Community Solar - when ?
- Update on planning applications in our area
- Lib Dems and Inds serve up historic 1%+ Council Tax cut to residents
- Jacquie Bell 3rd Mar - 11:56pm
1999 Local election I was canvassing with my agent (shy young man) at Leaston near Haddington. Door was opened by a lady. She advised that...
- suzanne fletcher 3rd Mar - 11:52pm
it is beyond me how you can say "children are being incarcerated". exactly how ?
- Michael Green 3rd Mar - 11:32pm
It was the 2005 General Election and I was the PPC for St Albans which Radio 4 had (correctly) decided was a key marginal. They...
- Ian Ridley 3rd Mar - 11:29pm
Telling rather than canvassing: in 1997 I was doing a shift at one of more Conservative-voting polling stations in Torbay. A blazered retired gentleman and...
- Gordon Seekings 3rd Mar - 11:17pm
In the first election that I stood in the Ward I eventually won (Northgate, Crawley BC if anybody cares) I was greeted enthusiastically at the...
- mch 3rd Mar - 11:09pm
I remember Joyce Arram, South East Essex candidate. I drove her round the polling stations as an 17-year-old new driver about 50 years ago in...