- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Tim Farron is right: Osama Bin Laden's death was not a tragedy
- Tim Farron MP writes...Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords
- Jo Swinson writes...Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible
- Farron: Enough is enough. It's time to help refugees in need in response to Independent's heartbreaking photo of a little dead Syrian boy
- Farron backs right to term-time holidays (Caron Lindsay)
- Not in my name: British diplomats who joked about refugee quotas disgrace this country (Caron Lindsay)
- Christians continue to suffer on the West Bank (John Kelly)
- Conference Countdown 2015: …And breathe – advice for first time conference goers (Paul Walter)
- We should weep at what is happening to Labour (George Kendall)
- Thursday reading
- The shame of Farage and Cameron's UK
- A Plea to My Fellow Lib Dems
- Cromwell Bottom Nature Reserve
- The Chinese test the limits of a state managed economy
- Sign up for a free 10-week Campaign Masterclass
- Businesses need economic change too
- Winsford TC, Wharton- 3rd September 2015
- Caerphilly UA, Bedwas, Trethomas & Machen- 3rd September 2015
- Igor S 3rd Sep - 6:54pm
@Alistair Did we really drown anyone? I think there are only two solutions to this: either allow anyone come and settle in the country (probably,...
- Alistair 3rd Sep - 6:48pm
The drown an immigrant to save an immigrant policy in the Med came in under the Coalition. As a Lib Dem Im ashamed to say...
- Joan Hand 3rd Sep - 6:35pm
Kevin and Igor Let's not focus on what may not have worked as planned years ago. This is a totally different situation and I would...
- Igor S 3rd Sep - 6:18pm
@Phyllis: Turkey has already let those people in, and they were in refugee camps (I mean, the real refugees from Syria, not the many seekers...
- George Kendall 3rd Sep - 6:15pm
Thanks to everyone who made comments. Too many to answer you all, but I hope the following covers most of your points: @Colin You make...
- kevin 3rd Sep - 6:05pm
'Well done Yvette Cooper for suggesting we resettle 10 000 a relatively small number or the 3000 currently in Calais suggested by someone else.' In...