- Porn blocking comes in... and blocks the LGBT+LD website as porn
- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- EXCLUSIVE: What Lib Dem members think about the Lib Dems and the Coalition
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- Opinion: Half an hour that changed the future (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- The Blood is The Life 22-12-2013
- West End Surgeries
- Christmas Hymn ... Silent Night
- Guest Post: A positive step but equine welfare must remain on the agenda
- Young I drank beer & vomited green bile Old...
- The foodbanks debate and labour dishonesty.
- Trixi mirrors for Kingsway lights
- Mark Hunter's Christmas Notes from Westminster
- Liberal Democrats oppose expansion of Heathrow
- So this is what being a floating voter feels like...
- JohnTilley 22nd Dec - 9:33am
tonyhill 21st Dec '13 - 10:46pm "... ... I have done some very limited research on other recent by-elections and unfortunately it is not necessarily...
- Stuart Mitchell 22nd Dec - 9:12am
@Simon You seem to have missed the word "like" in my post. I wasn't hypothecating the way you describe - I was only pointing out...
- JohnTilley 22nd Dec - 8:54am
She reckons that; People have got used to the idea that coalition government is exactly what it says on the tin: two different parties, different...
- Julian Dean 22nd Dec - 8:44am
Maghull in Merseyside! Its a good tactic and one adopted by the right to target the constituencies with the least social need and depravation, its...
- JohnTilley 22nd Dec - 8:42am
Stuart Mitchell 21st Dec '13 - 12:55pm Thanks, that is reassuring. I was amused that your comment included - "...It seems to me that much...
- JohnTilley 22nd Dec - 8:20am
Not all the comments on Bill's original piece have added a lot of light. If they have added heat then I guess argument on economics...