- Watch: Highlights from the Lib Dem In campaign launch (The Voice)
- Watch: Shirley Williams on retirement and how the government’s attitude to junior doctors could break NHS (Caron Lindsay)
- Local Government doing less to achieve more (Simon Thorley)
- Let ALDC know if you are a candidate (ALDC)
- Lib Dems deliver vital aid to Dunkirk Refugee Camp (Bradley Hillier-Smith)
- A horoscope cast by Dr John Dee
- Scholar, courtier, magician: the lost library of John Dee
- How gender diversity brings greater corporate success
- Allan Knox slams £3.4m Public Health Budget Cuts in Lancashire
- A Pembrokeshire Mongrel - Mwngrel Sir Benfro (1)
- Diversity in Film and Television - the White Man's Script.
- Labour cuts anti-paedophile service
- Summer Camp: Episode 6 of Here Come The Double Deckers
- Southport – Their Rail Transport Forum
- Following the money
- Philip 13th Feb - 7:27pm
With respect, would the Lib Dems be happy for the UK to hand over all "unilateral" sovereignty as regards the EU, ie Cameron's "emergency handbrake"...
- Philip 13th Feb - 7:20pm
With respect, would the Lib Dems be happy for the UK to lose all "unilateral" sovereignty as regards the EU, ie Cameron's "emergency handbrake" which...
- Philip 13th Feb - 7:11pm
"Talk of a EU “super-state” is nonsense." - if the EU controls our borders and has been increasingly overruling our Parliament, in what sense is...
- Peter Reynolds 13th Feb - 7:05pm
@A Social Liberal: "– including skunk? You know, the type of cannabis which causes paranoia and at it’s worst psychotic episodes which can last years."...
- Victor Grayson 13th Feb - 6:57pm
Hi Chris-sh, the economic costs and benefits of us being in the EU seem to be so difficult to weigh up without detailed accurate information....
- Chris_sh 13th Feb - 6:26pm
Hi Peter thanks for the reply, I think I get what you're saying, time will tell :-D Hi Victor thanks for the reply, I would...