- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- Victory for Liberal Democrats in fight to strengthen Victims’ Code (The Voice)
- Obituary: Peter Grender 1936-2017 (Olly Grender)
- The Illustrated Man, by Ray Bradbury
- Conservative Council looks to 15% hike in Council tax
- ALDE To Develop New Vision For 'A Social Europe'
- Councillors Advice Centre - Thursday 26th January
- A Tale of Two Speeches
- ALDE Tell EU Presidents: 'React To Trump'
- 'Substantial' Changes to Budget Needed, says Rennie
- Ludlow Nut Company to move to Foldgate Lane
- Why post-Brexit trade deals will be harder than May pretends
- Getting things done - City Road/Logie Street junction
- Michael BG 19th Jan - 6:49pm
@ matt Liberals do believe in freedom of choice and that all adults should be able to vote on who represents them (not voting for...
- Duncan Brack 19th Jan - 6:42pm
It's perhaps worth pointing out that the next conference will be having a debate on nuclear weapons because autumn conference in 2015 instructed the FPC...
- Geoff Crocker 19th Jan - 6:25pm
It matters because the pure model of representative democracy would have produced one result, whereas the democratic decision to invoke another model of democracy in...
- matt 19th Jan - 6:21pm
@ David Allen “you ludicrously describe as “overwhelming” support for May’s strategy. That’s Brexiteering of course, the brave new post-truth politics” If you look at...
- Lorenzo Cherin 19th Jan - 6:10pm
It is very good to be able to strongly agree with Lord Greaves for a change ! That is if he seems to be suggesting...
- David Becket 19th Jan - 5:50pm
No Tim Hill, not last year, as Tony Greaves has indicated, 35 years ago. I hope there enough thinking like Tony on the FPC to...