- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The Blood is The Life 21-09-2014
- Fantastic spectacle as Royal Welsh gets Freedom of Ludlow
- Nick Clegg is 100% right about devolution!
- Southport Airshow 2014
- Nick Clegg gets it right on devolution
- Child fall – Hilton Liverpool – BBC & Echo have the worrying story
- Discovery Walk proposal - an update
- Leonard Cohen is 80
- My favourite heretic
- Welsh economy could be left lagging behind under Labour
- David Pollard 21st Sep - 10:48am
Nick Clegg has form on Pledges! He must be very clear that this pledge has to be honoured, else Carlisle and Berwick had better close...
- Terry 21st Sep - 10:41am
@Simon McGrath - Why would you want to offer the Tories virtual hegemony over England for evermore? With nothing in return? The Leadership of the...
- Mack (Not a lib Dem) 21st Sep - 10:22am
Alastair Darling has made it quite clear this morning that if any of the Union parties welch on their pledge to the Scots they will...
- Igor Sagdejev 21st Sep - 10:21am
@Simon: Of course, EVEM is fundamental, not only to the further devolution, but even to the devolution to date, and we must commit the LDs...
- Caracatus 21st Sep - 10:18am
"when Cameron had just had almost half of Scots who voted tell him they wanted out of the Union, his main message in response was...
- Brenda Lana Smith 21st Sep - 10:12am
As over one week has passed since 2014-09-13… for transparency sake please publish the results of this probable contrary survey and be damned! Thank you...