- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Chris Fox writes … My primary aim will be to promote engineering in the UK (Chris Fox)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Blackpool Airport, a Gold Mine?
- Already three out of four Lib Dem President candidates back 'Organiser Programme' idea
- John Redwood's mask slips - the freedom to choose is apparently a conditional one
- Temporary Traffic Order : West Marketgait
- Nodding Donkeys in Southport – Well Class 142 Pacers anyway but don't tell John Pugh MP.
- Welsh Government wrong to blame EU for its decisions to abandon Welsh hill farmers
- Maggie Stables
- Team Science wants YOU
- Osborne and the Politics Of Fear
- Over the Edge
- Ruwan Kodikara 30th Sep - 10:44am
Fantastic news! It will be a huge asset having you in the Lords as a working peer. The party has long championed engineering and manufacturing...
- Liberal Neil 30th Sep - 10:20am
I think Ashcroft's polling is very useful, and that it always dangerous to pick holes in polling that you don't like. Saying that, the more...
- Julian Tisi 30th Sep - 10:00am
@ Vittorrio "There is another article I have written for LDV (which is awaiting publication) that puts forward what that alternative economic strategy I refer...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 30th Sep - 9:58am
Great idea Chris and as the comments reveal - yours is not only an ambitious aim but it will be difficult to gain headway. As...
- Julian Tisi 30th Sep - 9:58am
@ Mack (Labour member) "criticise labour all you wish, but that won’t conceal the fact that, despite all of the hardship and misery inflicted upon...
- John Innes 30th Sep - 9:50am
Great initiative! So happy when we passed our Science Policy (was that 2 years ago now). Science is one area where Britain excels - and...