- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country
- Labour shows the problem with a core vote strategy
- The Blood is the Life for 28-02-2017
- News from Abroad
- Labour peers join Tories to vote down move to keep UK in the Single Market
- Living well with Dementia
- Labour's Brexit divisions widen after Lord's vote
- Event tonight at Dundee West Church
- Should Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin councils merge? Vote now
- Interesting Links for 28-02-2017
- It's cold, wet and decidedly south...
- David Raw 28th Feb - 11:15am
"A Liberal government first introduced reforms that recognised the needs of pregnant employees in 1911," I wouldn't get too excited by that, Ruth. The Liberal...
- David Raw 28th Feb - 10:58am
I'm afraid I found Leicester City v Liverpool more compelling last night but I have since watched the programme. I noticed my old friend David...
- Paul 28th Feb - 10:48am
I feel the Lords will come to regret this series. The ridiculous comments from Lord Palmer about the conversion of a TV room being converted...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Feb - 10:36am
Manfarang, just because areas were once part of an empire or "dynasty" doesn't mean they have to be forever in the future, otherwise we would...
- Neil Sandison 28th Feb - 10:29am
Our next big test comes in the nation poll for Shire and Metro Mayors .Local government has been bled dry by the tories with services...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Feb - 10:29am
These look like reasonable and inexpensive proposals for maternity leave for candidates. I think they are a very good idea.