- The PM is building a wall, and Northern Ireland is going to pay (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Observations of an expat: The hip-thigh bone theory of the world (Tom Arms)
- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- Lib Dems: English Executive - 21st January 2017
- Interesting Links for 21-01-2017
- More positive Lib Dem coverage in the Journal
- Brexit Britain's "America First" trade deal
- "I warned David Cameron over failing Brexit strategy" - Owen Jones interviews Nick Clegg
- Labour set to lose Copeland "by thousands of votes"
- A Deltic with snow on its boots
- Save our Libraries - Sign the Petition
- Six of the Best 661
- No New Posts For A Few Days
- David Raw 21st Jan - 9:31am
I'd be more impressed if we started addressing a few issues instead of this yah boo sucks stuff.
- Tpfkar 21st Jan - 9:26am
I'm with Lorenzo; we should distance ourselves from this.
- Simon Freeman 21st Jan - 9:23am
I have this nightmare scenario running on a loop through my head. Trump shafts Britain in the Trade Deal as Hard Brexit goes through without...
- Phil Craxford 21st Jan - 9:12am
Can we seize it? Yes.
- Matthew Huntbach 21st Jan - 8:47am
Richard Butler There will not be a second referndum. The public would after much national toil recognise it was the only deal on offer, or...
- Eddie Sammon 21st Jan - 8:41am
I'm not a party member but I lean against the idea of being overtly hostile towards Trump whilst he is president. My problem is I...