- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Need For Speed Reduction
- Japanese Knotweed – Foxhouse Lane, Maghull
- Some fact and figures from #IndyRef
- Devolution: now that we've found love, what are we gonna do with it?
- Southeastern Renew rail franchise
- English devolution: it's not about which MPs get to vote on what
- Independence, devolution and power
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more? Part 2
- An unexpected benefit from the Y2K IT scare
- Union Wars II: England Strikes Back
- Caron Lindsay 20th Sep - 8:13pm
It's part of the party's commitment to paid internships. They didn't used to be paid at all.
- Richard Dean 20th Sep - 8:09pm
Is there some reason why the pay is the minimum wage?
- Rabi Martins 20th Sep - 7:54pm
@Ruwan You know I am with yo all the way with your analysis and comment above Am right to assume EMLD is working closely with...
- Raddiy 20th Sep - 7:20pm
@ Mack " Cameron’s proposals would create a number of second class Westminster MPs" Aw Diddums!! On one side of the balance we have 53...
- Tsar Nicolas 20th Sep - 6:57pm
If 16 year-olds are going to be given the vote, will they also be allowed to purchase alcohol and cigarettes?
- Roland 20th Sep - 6:48pm
" So how exactly does a Tory dominated English assembly with the backup of UKIP benefit the Lib Dems ?" [Glenn 20th Sep '14 -...