- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV
- In full: Nick Clegg responds to the Queen's Speech
- Opinion: Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties?
- Jo Swinson writes....Why I'm backing Tim for leader
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Human Rights Act is vital and we must fight to keep it (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dems take power in York (Keith Aspden)
- Introducing…Liberal Democrat Friends of Palestine (John Kelly)
- Opinion: Sexual Assault and Fear of Sexual Assault: A Civil Liberties Issue (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties? (Martin Petts)
- It's Time for a Lion, not a Lamb
- Sefton Council Cabinet – No Dowd about it
- Tim Farron as a pop star - the photo they all wanted
- Lib Dem autumn conference registration now open
- Housing Policy is a disaster
- Blyth Town Council, June meetings
- Who are the new Liberal Democrats?
- How would you reform the Lib Dem policy making process?
- Parliament and the fight for change
- Not Who I Say I Am 30th May - 10:43pm
Martin 30th May '15 - 6:54pm Martin, one of the rules of the LDV site is for contributors to be who they say they are....
- Gareth Epps 30th May - 10:40pm
Did I ever tell you about the band I was briefly in.......?
- David Howarth 30th May - 10:14pm
So you are just a power worshipper then. You don't seem to realise that you are rejecting not just international human rights law but the...
- David Cooper 30th May - 10:03pm
@David Cooper "You believe that might makes right" No. But I believe might, whether right or wrong, so comprehensively trumps international human rights law that...
- Matthew Huntbach 30th May - 10:03pm
David-1 But I will point out that for those Liberal Democrat MPs who signed the pledge and then felt themselves unable to keep it, there...
- Matthew Huntbach 30th May - 9:55pm
Mr Wallace Incidentally Matthew, I voted Lib Dem in 2010 but not in 2015. Yes, and I myself was so disgusted by the Liberal Democrat...