- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ed Miliband’s speech: tricky message, poor timing (Stephen Tall)
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Whatever happened to the idea that Ed Miliband speaks human?
- What I might have said
- Raging Reg's Week - This Week
- Joss Whedon's back of a napkin summary of Buffy
- Russell and liberalism: Some thoughts in conclusion
- Have a very happy dog being reunited with its owner, because the world is horrid
- Etna Road water mains problem
- "Them: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson
- Lost on the Tyne
- @BaronessRos in the Lords - European Union Committee: Report on 2013-14
- Raddiy 26th Jul - 5:52pm
@ T-J To be honest the union settlement was disadvantaging England with the Barnett formula, even before the devolution Pandoras box was opened, with the...
- Charlie 26th Jul - 5:10pm
Schools need to contact the following 1. Look at industries and ask trade associations to give talks at 11, 13, 15 and 17 years of...
- Simon Shaw 26th Jul - 5:08pm
@Martin Tod "One more thought for you. The crazy socialist French – aside from leaving recession earlier than the British – also have a smaller...
- Andrew Suffield 26th Jul - 5:06pm
Lowering the burden of proof is what I support. It’s only party membership, so no great injustice as long as people make clear some doubt...
- Simon Shaw 26th Jul - 4:57pm
@Stuart "Given that most of our major competitors returned to pre-crash levels several years ago, it’s extraordinary that Lib Dems think this “achievement” is something...
- Simon Shaw 26th Jul - 4:50pm
@Martin Tod "French GDP recovered to 2008 levels (in real terms) back in 2011. It is now 1.2% ahead of 2008 levels – and has...