- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Nick Clegg tops poll as Deputy Prime Minister pick
- David Cameron and Tony Blair pretending to be football fans
- Astana, Out of the Blue
- Further leverage in the housing policy debate?
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 37 Freedom - Community Politics
- My speech to the Hastings Independent Press/YMCA Hustings on Wednesday
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 39 - Community Politics
- Clegg drops two clangers?
- Labour Leader questioned about Sefton Council's financial arrangements with Labour Mayor Anderson
- alans 25th Apr - 10:37pm
More MP's !! Where are they all going to sit in the HoC? People think there too many now, we do not want more !!
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Apr - 10:36pm
Stimpson 25th Apr '15 - 7:09pm "The Greens are even worse than Labour ... science deniers who will condemn GMOs and nuclear power." Hurrah! Stimpson...
- Alisdair McGregor 25th Apr - 10:30pm
I wish he'd added "or the DUP".
- Eddie Sammon 25th Apr - 10:30pm
Phyllis, I honestly think a similar result to STV can be achieved by keeping FPTP but increasing the number of constituencies. This would also have...
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Apr - 10:27pm
Bolano 25th Apr '15 - 9:53pm @Stephen Hesketh 25th Apr ’15 – 9:23pm Bolano - sorry my humour was a bit too oblique on this...
- bob sayer 25th Apr - 10:14pm
For those who are looking for some light on the Ashcroft poll,you should read his article in "i"...he states that in marginals with Lab and...