- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Lib Dems campaign for end to second home tax loophole
- Employers say cutting EU immigration will backfire
- A Tribute to Efua Dorkenoo
- 11 to 13 year olds in #Peterborough offered free immunisation!
- Some more on political party membership - how rare is a membership like the SNP's?
- Last Dog Standing ~ Episode Four
- Detroit, change and the shift to bikes
- Labour government resists calls for NHS investigation
- Why has the public bought the Tory narrative on the economy? Labour hubris
- Memories of 2010: Steve Hilton and Michael Gove's joint birthday party
- David Evershed 21st Oct - 3:58pm
Perhaps we need a system for nominations which reports the nominations so far versus the target. Then voting reps can make a nomination for someone...
- David Evershed 21st Oct - 3:47pm
Rabi Martin misses the current immigration issue which is that there is no control over EU immigration whilst immigration from the Commonwealth and elsewhere is...
- Dav 21st Oct - 3:43pm
An immigrant entrepreneur who creates a new SME that employs other immigrants isn’t necessarily doing anything good for the employment prospects of the indigenous population...
- Peter Watson 21st Oct - 3:29pm
Richard Dean "some of the other SME’s are either one-person companies, probably the immigrant only" I think that this is an important point and makes...
- Richard Dean 21st Oct - 3:13pm
I certainly agree that the far-right can be rather more dangerous than those who are officially regarded as terrorists, and that the question of terrorism...
- Nigel Jones 21st Oct - 3:09pm
I am one of those who nominated Linda, because I felt there is a need for someone who will not be afraid to challenge the...