- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Scottish Referendum and Social Media
- Petition: End Roaming Charges Across Europe
- 84 per cent Yes vote in Billesdon
- Age 14-17? Why not consider becoming a Fire Cadet!
- Salmond leaps
- Some thoughts for the day after the vote before
- On Alex Salmond's departure, walking on eggshells and Clackmannanshire (check spelling - Ed)
- Freedom from (fear of) national debt - a short book by Frank Newman well worth a read
- Liverpool's Opposition Leaders Unite in call for a Constitutional Convention for City Region
- Not often I welcome the departure of someone from the party, but...
- Liberal Al 19th Sep - 10:45pm
John, much of what you say, I agree with, but I think I need to clarify two points: "Embassies and ambassadors all over the world...
- Little Jackie Paper 19th Sep - 10:30pm
Joe Otten - 'the government hasn’t shrunk the public sector to match its reduced revenues, or reduced it even further as a small state ideologue...
- Phil Beesley 19th Sep - 10:27pm
Glenn: "The Tories need to be put back in their box and contained, not encouraged." If Tories have a problem, it is their problem. Regionalists...
- Glenn 19th Sep - 9:59pm
The problem with the advocates of an English Parliament is that they want it be an extension of Westminster and they are simply trying to...
- ATF 19th Sep - 9:32pm
@David-1 Thirty years... Good Lord, let's hope we are both around! :)
- David-1 19th Sep - 8:57pm
@ATF: "enough of a decision to put the matter to rest for a generation." I'll mark my calendar for Referendum 2044!