- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Status Update
- Solving Diving And Other Football Cheating
- Core vote or protest vote: what does Witney mean for the Lib Dems?
- My Jeremy Corbyn moment(um)
- Library consultation - phase 2
- Maghull – Another 'relaunch' of the Maghull North Station project
- The Ashers Bakery Judgement is a Mess
- This explains everything (or, at the very least, quite a lot)
- Montreal Gazette: WADA and the IOC Will be One Another's Salvation or Undoing
- Surviving Brexit : For Generation X and Millennials
- Steve Trevethan 24th Oct - 6:58pm
Well done Wallonia! The CETA agreement, which is presented to us as an innocuous bilateral trade deal, is a TTIP in sheep's clothing. It is...
- Malcolm Todd 24th Oct - 6:54pm
By the by, on the substance of CETA itself, I see from the BBC report that the "estimated amount that EU exporters would save in...
- Malcolm Todd 24th Oct - 6:46pm
Well said, Fiona. It seems that for some people you can only be considered a "genuine" refugee if you have given up all claims to...
- J Dunn 24th Oct - 6:46pm
I got criticised a few threads ago, for asking the question,.. Why do Lib Dems hate the British population.? I was very likely far too...
- Peter Watson 24th Oct - 6:34pm
@expats "I’m also sure that all ‘racist/right wingers etc,’ are ‘Leavers’…" Given that the Remain position makes it much easier for a white doctor from...
- Fiona 24th Oct - 6:31pm
David, many of them have family in the UK, and it's also far more common for people in these countries to have grown up learning...