- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Another late night waiting a by-election result: Lib Dems doing “better than expected” (Caron Lindsay)
- Trump and Johnson on the world stage. What could possibly go wrong? (Caron Lindsay)
- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- Banning the burqa is not the answer (Edwin Moriarty)
- Why we need to help in Sleaford and North Hykeham (Sam Webber)
- Conservatives easily hold council seat despite Greens / Lib Dems backing Labour
- An Ambulance Was Wasted On Me Last Night
- York in colour in 1950
- J'accuse Chris Grayling and Andrew Allner
- Telford & Wrekin UA, Horsehay & Lightmoor - 8th December 2016
- Lancaster BC, University & Scotsforth Rural - 8th December 2016
- Newcastle-under-Lyme BC, Madeley - 8th December 2016
- Tonbridge & Malling BC, Trench - 8th December 2016
- Maldon DC, Maldon West - 8th December 2016
- Councillor Tracey Huffer calls for STP health plan to give greater recognition to rural needs
- Flo Clucas 9th Dec - 1:12am
The elections team has done a great job. Thanks to Ross. Fantastic work and commitment from him and Ed. Waiting is tough! If Labour sinks...
- tpfkar 9th Dec - 1:12am
Thanks to everyone who's put their all into this - sounds like there may be a decent return on the labours. Fingers crossed.
- Conor McGovern 9th Dec - 12:25am
I hope so.
- Conor McGovern 9th Dec - 12:24am
Obama's hardly the radical progressive liberal revolutionary. Stuff Trump, Farage and Le Pen. Yes, we need a shakeup and yes, we need the forgotten heard...
- Katharine Pindar 9th Dec - 12:18am
The last few, lucid, posts make me recognise again that in our modern age, there is no such thing as total freedom, either for the...
- Mike S 8th Dec - 11:49pm
Dear Arnold I have to say, I feel some of empathy for you here. Much of what you say, I agree with. The issue I...