- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- The English devolution battleground (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Lib Dems believe in local policing; should they also support a return to local courts? (John Howson)
- Can moderate public engagement be a good thing? (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: A once in a generation chance for democracy (Wayne Chadburn)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ed Milliband fights English Democracy and Cameron narrowly avoids the end of Britain.
- Worth reading 129: Ten primes make you happy
- X Factor round-up: Raign v Cheryl Cole, Simon Cowell v Samuel Jackson
- Paul Mason forgets where it's all kicking off
- MP conference fringe league table 2014: Norman Lamb hits an all time high
- No, Alex, I wasn't tricked. I voted No because I wasn't convinced by you and your plans
- Are standards slipping in the American Secret Service?
- The Blood is The Life 22-09-2014
- Why the Liberal Democrats need to talk about the past
- The post-referendum Hall of Shame: Cameron, Salmond, Farage, Miliband
- David Evershed 22nd Sep - 1:44pm
How about Animal Farm (1954) A great story and a film with an arty retro feel that is currently in fashion. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YYEoWAAmDE
- T-J 22nd Sep - 1:32pm
I don't understand why people are afraid of an English Parliament (minus Greater London, which is separately devolved on its own of course) in the...
- Phil Beesley 22nd Sep - 1:30pm
Please carry on arguing your case, John Howson. The main direct costs of a magistrates' court are the salaries and expenses of "staff" participants, rather...
- Julian Tisi 22nd Sep - 1:25pm
One of the reasons turnout is low in UK elections is that due to the electoral system we use, there are far too many places...
- Julian Tisi 22nd Sep - 1:15pm
What Michael Kilpatrick says. I've always been a sceptical devolver. It seems we as a party have sometimes been too quick to support regional or...
- Richard 22nd Sep - 12:47pm
"Last week, we had the inspiring example of the Scottish referendum with the highest turnout of any poll there for sixty years... So, what are...