- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election
- An essential part of any committee room (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Labour… (Toby MacDonnell)
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- This Week's Podcasts
- Steam on the Isle of Wight in 1963
- On a song that just makes me smile...
- Six of the Best 528
- [Lib Dem Future] Tragedy of Lib Dem Councillors turned winning Independents in Clegg era leads to Conservative poll win in Lincolnshire
- Would the election of Jeremy Corbyn be good or bad for the Lib Dems?
- Lydiate – More on the potential loss of the 311 bus to Ormskirk/Skem
- Lembit's International Spot by Lembit Opik: International insanity
- [Lib Dem Future] Local by-elections report for 30th July 2015
- Wychavon dc, droitwich east- 30th july 2015
- Simon Arnold 2nd Aug - 10:07pm
Look what a mess the Post Office and Network Rail, became under ownership of, the state. On Labour's watch. I use the Post Office and...
- Tim Hill 2nd Aug - 10:04pm
You are very welcome.....back.....Terry.
- Tomas Howard-Jones 2nd Aug - 9:56pm
@Jonathan: Thank you for your reply. However, I very much disagree and would counter ALMOST every assumption and statement of 'fact' in your 2 considered...
- expats 2nd Aug - 9:51pm
Simon Shaw 2nd Aug '15 - 5:26pm...... We got about 8% of the vote so 92% of the voting public didn't like us.....5 years in...
- nvelope2003 2nd Aug - 9:36pm
Andrew: The Greens did have a lot more candidates than in 2010 and seemed to have gained quite a few votes from Liberal Democrats discontented...
- TonyJ 2nd Aug - 9:35pm
Good interview. and I'd like to see more of this sort of thing on LDV. But I have a couple of 'process' points. 1. Who...