- William Wallace writes a letter to a new member…. (Lord William Wallace)
- Speedy leaflet delivery (Jane Reed)
- So how is our vote share shaping up? (John Grout)
- Top of the Blogs: The Lib Dem Golden Dozen #469 (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Lords – please attach a parachute to the Brexit Bill (Caron Lindsay)
- Europe: An Integrationist Backlash?
- Time running out to have your say on basis for Local Plan
- An Unreasonable Brexit could be fatal for the UK
- How what Corbyn is now doing is killing Labour.....forever
- Concern over closure of university adult learning classes
- Interesting Links for 20-02-2017
- Who is fooling who over Article 50?
- Market Harborough station with semaphore signals
- Abuse of Trust: Frank Beck and the Leicestershire Children's Homes Scandal by Mark D'Arcy and Paul Gosling
- I was in Sweden last week.....
- Sue Sutherland 20th Feb - 12:40pm
Jane, I find your post immensely cheering! I have M.E. so can't do anything to help in Stoke except make a donation but am desperate...
- Sue Sutherland 20th Feb - 12:34pm
David Raw, I agree with you. We cannot be against Brexit without policies that address the real concerns of the people who voted Leave because...
- Lester Holloway 20th Feb - 12:29pm
Duncan Brack, your reply shows how far the Lib Dems have got to go on race equality. First, the 'Extending Opportunity' covered all equalities strands...
- Simon Banks 20th Feb - 12:14pm
Sorry - CORRECTION - "Why is general taxation "not viable" for NHS funding, but a health levy is?".
- Simon Banks 20th Feb - 12:13pm
Why is general taxation "not viable" for NHS funding but income tax is? Income tax is likely to be fairer than anything else. OK, hypothecated...
- Alex Macfie 20th Feb - 12:12pm
@David Raw: If the party in the HoL fails to use the opportunity to defeat the government on Brexit then it also risks losing credibility....