- Brian Paddick writes… Chairman Mao might have backed Labour’s ID card plans, but Lib Dems won’t (Brian Paddick)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- Links I found interesting for 27-11-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 27-11-2015
- Northumberland Wildlife Trust Winter Events
- Labour leadership chaos over Syria
- Ladies and gentleman I give you the modern Labour Party
- Welsh Lib Dems call for Deposit Return Scheme in Wales
- Washingwell Project Meeting
- Trixie Thomson
- The "NO 3rd Runway" debate in Chiswick - 25th November 2015
- Ashfield DC, Selston- 26th November 2015
- Richard 27th Nov - 7:49am
There is no part of the prime minister's case for bombing in Syria that makes sense. To take one small example on page 13 of...
- Tim Hill 27th Nov - 1:21am
Go on. Tell us :-)
- Huw Dawson 26th Nov - 11:37pm
I am deeply unhappy about our likely involvement in the oncoming campaign in Syria - but given that Labour is about to eat its own...
- George Kendall 26th Nov - 11:34pm
@Jonathan Brown Me too. I like being in a broad church. At the moment, I'm describing myself as a Social Democrat, because I think that...
- Peter Hayes 26th Nov - 11:09pm
A question he might ask, can the Prime Minister confirm that expanding the air war will not reduce the air support to the Kurds who...
- Jayne Mansfield 26th Nov - 10:26pm
@ a social liberal, Obviously I didn't make myself clear in my post.I have always been opposed to British involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq. I...