- Jenny Willott MP writes…Cracking down on copycat websites (Jenny Willott MP)
- Opinion: Manufacturing is a growing sector in the UK and EU membership is vital (Liz Lynne)
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Britain needs jobs, not UKIP/Tory insults (Antony Hook)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat support in minority and other communities (John Kelly)
- Road casualties rise due to turned off street lights?
- Elan Homes want taxpayers to pay for their failings
- Britain is not a christian country, if ukip have anything to do with it!
- Crisis in Young Persons Mental Health Services in Wales
- California Dreaming: Hey Little Cobra
- National Minority status for the Cornish - a massive Lib Dem win and a win for Cornwall
- QUIZ: Name the 11 Liberal MPs in this 1967 photograph
- A Thorn in Their Side by Robert Green
- "Methinks I am a prophet new inspired And thus expiring do foretell of him: His rash fierce blaze of..."
- Jamaica Inn - the BBC at its best
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 24th Apr - 9:18am
Totally agree with Caron. It struck me as wrong for a party which believes in voter listings in elections being completed 1 2 3 etc....
- RC 24th Apr - 9:13am
@ Peter Watson A very good question given 20/20 hindsight/wisdom *after the event*. However: 1) All the evidence at the time said it would save...
- Austin Rathe 24th Apr - 8:31am
David, we have never (in our surveys) asked any questions about the performance of individuals. Lib Dem Voice do ask those questions in their own...
- Caron Lindsay 24th Apr - 8:31am
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Caractacus. In Scotland, the Lib Dems have been praised by NUS for persuading the SNP Government to minimise...
- Nick Tregoning 24th Apr - 8:18am
Easter Clegg. This from the party led by Wallace.
- Peter Watson 24th Apr - 8:06am
@Matthew Huntbach "Voting against tuition fees is not just voting against tuition fees, it is voting FOR however universities would be paid for if there...