- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Tax cuts for millions: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- An Irish Blessing as delivered by wonderful Maghull Wind Orchestra
- 2015 General Election Day 28: Who's ahead in Wabznasm North?
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Sefton Labour Leader blocksLib Dem bid for Inquiry into Sefton's conduct over Mayor Anderson
- Campaigning in Watford for Dorothy Thornhill, cake by Sara Bedford
- Election deadline coming up: apply for a proxy vote by 5pm Tuesday
- Liberal Democrat Women's manifesto
- Wapley footbridge is now open!
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg visits beautiful Scotland
- Roland 26th Apr - 8:49pm
@Michael BG - I agree, Nick (and the LibDems) need people, particularly floating voters, to think that the only way they are going to get...
- Nick 26th Apr - 8:47pm
I think Caron's point about 2007 is interesting and that decision to not even negotiate withe SNP always seemed odd to me down here in...
- Michael BG 26th Apr - 8:39pm
@ Roland Did you read my three (four) red lines? “300,000 new homes a year by 2020; Scraping of the Work Capability Assessment to be...
- Bill le Breton 26th Apr - 8:35pm
Colin I am not talking about a future budget or QS, but the first one. If you read the Opinion, Martin, you will see that...
- Roland 26th Apr - 8:29pm
" if the government does not actually reflect the political views of the electorate at that particular election, what legitimacy does it have to take...
- SIMON BANKS 26th Apr - 8:20pm
In the first place, anyone can see that the party with the most votes and the party with the most seats won't necessarily be the...