- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- The last risk I expected on polling day was sunstroke (Paul Walter)
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- From new member to candidate – the Lib Dem newbies fighting their first election (Caron Lindsay)
- Time to say thank you
- Gloucestershire police launch fraud investigation into Tories
- My must-reads this week May 6, 2016
- Yesterday's elections: here's what we know so far
- The brilliant results from Southport in detail, a clean sweep
- Friends of Riverside Nature Park - event this Saturday!
- Sign up to get full results analysis with Liberal Democrat Newswire
- Thank you - Keith Holloway re-elected for Cheadle & Gatley
- One year on - Cheadle's verdict on Mary Robinson MP
- Lib Dems win most seats in Stockport, but Labour largest party
- malc 6th May - 10:14am
Everyone from the MP to the councilors and the activists seems to be doing a great job. The rest of the party should take note,...
- Richard Underhill 6th May - 10:12am
The CEO of Ipsos-Mori is going back to 1910. He should know that there was a substantial widening of the franchise in 1918 when David...
- malc 6th May - 10:08am
Not as bad as feared. From what I've seen Rennie and his team have fought a very good campaign. The downside is that when Labour...
- David Evans 6th May - 10:00am
Great result for a great team. Congratulations to all my friends in Southport who probably even exceeded their own expectations. Clearly hard earned, but also...
- David 6th May - 9:54am
One seat retained keeps a toehold on the Assembly, but seconds in Cardiff, Ceredigion and Montgomery are depressing: these are seats we should win. While...
- MrStephen 6th May - 9:50am
Hmm...I don't think that's going to be the headline news about Stockport...