- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- No 14 bus route - changes in Odd Down
- The taxing issue of taxation policy
- Worth Reading 137: By the rivers of Babylon
- More on why perfectionism sucks
- Regular coffee mornings at 'The Addy'
- Christ Church thief caught
- Lydiate – Chesire Lines train passing signal box – the back story
- New Bins - Delivery Starts
- Latest Ashcroft poll gives narrow Labour lead, Lib Dems in 5th
- Landlord of England
- Ruth Bright 20th Oct - 8:45pm
As an exile from conference on this occasion I was sad enough to watch all three editions of the Daily Politics covering events in Glasgow....
- Dave Besag 20th Oct - 8:43pm
My problem with Linda's campaign is exactly the same as a friend of mine had. I was talking to him at conference and he said...
- JohnTilley 20th Oct - 8:43pm
If DenisThatcher had done a similar tour of schools how would people have responded?
- Grace Goodlad 20th Oct - 8:28pm
Susan was much loved and shall be much missed by all of us in Bromley Borough. She was an inimitable force of nature, who as...
- John Critchley 20th Oct - 8:12pm
Jedibeeftrix is right in two respects. Harmonisation across the EU is not the answer (though agreement to stamp out abuse may be), and making the...
- Green Voter 20th Oct - 8:05pm
Has anyone done work on a system which could have stopped the secret courts policy? Unless a system meets that standard, I would suggest it...