- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Police appeal following fatal accident
- Science advice in Europe: an open letter to Jean-Claude Juncker
- The banks are crap - so do something about it!
- In defence of Sansa Stark
- M60/M62 - Roadworks to 2017
- Expect the unexpected
- War of the Words: HG Wells Exhibition, Sandgate
- Simister Island - Temporary Barriers
- If you want to stop Russia, calling for England to host the 2018 World Cup is a bad idea
- Adult Learning 2014-2015
- Simon 30th Jul - 3:53pm
Are these NGOs also lobbying the UK and other governments to drop Chief Scientist posts? Surely the fact that they aren't elected is rather the...
- Richard Dean 30th Jul - 3:53pm
Some aspects of transparency could be easily addressed, perhaps they are already, simply by publishing the advice that the CSA gives. Also, I wonder if...
- Ros Scott 30th Jul - 3:46pm
The House of Lords EU select committee recently had an evidence session with Ann Glover, which can be found on the Parliament website. She is...
- Anthony Fairclough 30th Jul - 3:30pm
@Jonathan Waddell "The HRA is just the convention but embodied in domestic law." No it isn't. The HRA is the semi-incorporation of the majority of...
- Daniel Henry 30th Jul - 3:15pm
I'd say that other than housing, and possibly pensions, our generation pretty much has it better in every way. I don't agree so much on...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 30th Jul - 2:58pm
When I worked for the BBC (up to about 20 years ago), I went throughtwo reorganisations which changed the way our department worked and reduced...