- Opinion: Time to dump the 4 hour A & E target (Catherine Royce)
- Opinion: Housing – yes, we can (Chris White)
- Opinion: Insulation not fossil fuel subsidies (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Rutland earthquake latest
- Ashby Castle
- Summary agenda published for Liberal Democrat Spring Conference 2015
- Acocks Green Ward Committee Weds 28th January
- Six of the Best 490
- Worth Reading 154: Out of sonnets
- £45m to improve the Midland main line at Market Harborough
- Secondary School Results
- New Batposts Up on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- Fighting Silly Double Yellow Lines
- Tim Hill 30th Jan - 12:49am
Out delivering the "New Jobs Boom " newspaper from Mayor Dave Hodgson in my Ward tonight with long time LD friend Steve Lawson and the...
- David Evans 30th Jan - 12:30am
Caron, the public don't trust him. Whatever he says won't change that.
- Cara Jenkinson 29th Jan - 11:42pm
Ian and John Tilley - one of the problems is that energy is actually too cheap, not too expensive. The current cost does not take...
- Tim13 29th Jan - 11:23pm
Of course, LJP, there are huge vested interests in opposing any sort of development.
- Stephen Donnelly 29th Jan - 10:46pm
On Saturday there are speeches by Danny Alexander.......with Nick Clegg. Policy debates include mental health, the manifesto (surprisingly titled Stronger Economy and Fairer Society), green...
- JohnTilley 29th Jan - 10:31pm
It is obvious that the rightwing press are drip-feeding nonsense about the NHS . As Dr Royce says in her article -- " It serves...