- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Pricing most people out of ordinary life
- Who really deserves the credit for the tax credit U-turn? Let's remind ourselves, shall we?
- Making the Case for Palestine
- Pennycook & Sinderins Courts Coffee Morning - as part of West End Christmas Fortnight
- Links I found interesting for 26-11-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 26-11-2015
- Shooting yourself in the Little Red Book
- Recently lost railways 2
- Unless anyone knows different... a first tonight in Cambridge(shire and Peterborough) as a PCC prospective candidate is selected
- A superb start to West End Christmas Fortnight!
- expats 26th Nov - 9:47am
Well, I fell asleep for a few minutes when Osborne started talking in the Commons and, when I woke up, I thought I was watching...
- Jayne Mansfield 26th Nov - 9:33am
@ Erika Bell, Please do write a full article on this subject. The important actors in this fight to prevent ' " domestic violence', (such...
- Mick Taylor 26th Nov - 9:26am
I agree broadly with the anti UK involvement posters on this thread. I would recommend that the pro war contributors (and anyone else) read this...
- Conor McGovern 26th Nov - 9:22am
Maybe telling us all the time "how hard things will be" for Britain or our neighbours if we left an illiberal, unprogressive and undemocratic EU...
- nigel hunter 26th Nov - 9:07am
The campaign to stay in should start now. We should be informing the voter what we get out of the EU
- David Becket 26th Nov - 9:02am
There is no opposition to Osbourne. The Guardian states that "Labour had a chance to set out a coherent alternative to austerity, and muffed it...