- A practical suggestion to improve the UK’s influence within the EU (Robert Boyle)
- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Care Homes – The next big scandal
- Southport – Pugh on trains to Manchester dilemma
- My tweets
- Can the Green Party survive Corbyn?
- What do 84% of Liberal Democrat MPs have in common?
- BSFA shortlisted novels: Goodreads / LibraryThing stats
- Can Wales catch up as a super connected nation?
- Wind disrupts Thameslink on Monday 8 February
- Could this man be the next leader of the Conservative Party (and thus next prime minister)?
- The stupidisation of Southern Water (and many others)
- Tim13 8th Feb - 2:13pm
Lorenzo Not quite sure what you read of Robert's article, but I think he is saying that the approach of British Government is what needs...
- Lorenzo 8th Feb - 1:45pm
P.S. Where are the women on LDV , especially on such a topic , we need more ?!
- Lorenzo 8th Feb - 1:42pm
Helen , David , very good all , but we also need to chill a bit on the criticism some above are making of Sal...
- David 8th Feb - 1:25pm
Unbelievable diversion from the real issue: what is our compelling electoral proposition which faces up the the seismic changes in society? It sure as hell...
- Lorenzo 8th Feb - 1:25pm
Very good , Robert, yes, but I do not share your embarrassment , and , with such a reflective and sensible approach , nor should...
- Geoffrey Payne 8th Feb - 1:25pm
I am fed up with Lib Dem MPs being quizzed in general election campaigns about why we have no women or BAME MPs. I remember...