- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- Why I’m not going to castigate Jeremy Corbyn over women only train carriages (Caron Lindsay)
- Lamont Dozier – I was in the same room as the Motown legend!
- Library In The Gardens (Botanic Gardens)
- Why doesn't the alphabet apply to Knights and Dames?
- Read the manifestos from Lib Dems vying to be GLA candidates
- Whole community invited to Cheadle Muslim Association funday
- Steal Like An Artist
- My must-reads this week August 28, 2015
- Follow the new and not so new Lib Dem peers on Twitter
- Latest peers' list underlines need for reform
- The whole outrage at the House of Lords is a big sham
- Julie Maxon 28th Aug - 4:53pm
This refers to an email having been sent to members - I haven't received one.
- Richard Underhill 28th Aug - 4:50pm
A message that you sent to the following recipient could not be delivered due to a permanent error. ** The remote server 184.108.40.206 responded with:...
- SueS 28th Aug - 4:48pm
I have always assumed that any Lib Dem appointed to the House of Lords is asked to sign an agreement that they will vote for...
- Richard Underhill 28th Aug - 4:48pm
“A croft is a piece of land surrounded by legislation.” When i was on a training course at the Civil Service College in Edinburgh one...
- AndrewMcC 28th Aug - 4:38pm
Helen, Richard Stallard appears to be a UKIP supporter - someone who should understand claiming expenses from an institution you don't believe in and hardly...
- Helen Tedcastle 28th Aug - 4:22pm
Richard Stallard I understand your point and generally dislike grouping people by gender, orientation, race etc... leave that to Harriet Harman. On this issue, croneyism...