- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- RIP Simon Titley
- Opinion: If an NHS Tax is a step too far, let taxpayers make an optional “NHS Donation” (Mohsin Khan)
- An email on counter-terrorism measures from a Liberal Democrat should not make me despair… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- LGA Lib Dems: Haringey 'Right to Buy' Receipts Coverage
- Once again housing comes out low in the public's list of priorities
- Can you recommend me some right-wing books to read?
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Some Slight Difficulties in the Workplace
- Carswell and the prospect of a thoughtful Ukip
- Carboth Lane road closure
- Should Police and Crime Commissioners be abolished?
- Chris slams Eurovia over Burnham Road fiasco
- The Blood is The Life 02-09-2014
- Overnight works on Kingsway, 7th-9th September
- Richard Gadsden 2nd Sep - 4:12pm
Alex, there is another change that would be needed, which is to persuade RFF (the French equivalent of Network Rail) to keep their LGVs open...
- John Dunn 2nd Sep - 4:11pm
The most troubling thing about this ISIS threat, is that I frankly feel quite clueless in how to approach it. That said,.. for every Superman,...
- Richard Gadsden 2nd Sep - 4:03pm
We should be trying to encourage substitution of air travel (for which we know no means of powering without consuming hydrocarbon fuels) by surface travel...
- JoeBourke 2nd Sep - 3:26pm
John Simpson of the BBC reports on an interview indicating a potential link-up between ISIS and the Taliban http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-29009125?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=%2AMorning%20Brief&utm_campaign=2014_MorningBrief%2009%2002%2014: Fighters allied with the Taliban are...
- Richard Dean 2nd Sep - 3:15pm
I don't think people are happy to pay tax at all. If a voluntary NHS tax is introduced, then we enter an unholy combination of...
- Green Voter 2nd Sep - 3:08pm
What about doing something to reduce waste in the NHS? For example, if doctors are prescribing too many antibiotics, this is a waste of money....