- What could a Jeremy Corbyn victory mean for the Liberal Democrats?
- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- On Farron's lurch to the left...
- Our tactical victories betray a lack of strategy - the need for an economic vision
- #Libdemfightback: What do the polls say?
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats (Jakob Whiten)
- Policymaking reform; what the problem is and how to solve it (Paul Reynolds)
- Rawls v Bayes (Joe Otten)
- The Human Rights Act 1998: Why this must always be protected (Hannah Ashworth)
- The economic consequences of tuition fees (David Thorpe)
- Thursday night - urgent public meeting on Ludlow Hospital ward closure on amid fears the hospital could close
- Conviction over double-voting in independence referendum
- Heywood Road / Rectory Lane Roadworks
- Creative Living Centre wins Queens Award for Voluntary Service
- Creative Living Centre - Queens Award for Voluntary Service
- Kushiel's Mercy, by Jacqueline Carey
- Barbeerian Kickstarter Campaign
- Six Town Housing Roadshow 4 August 2015
- How not to tweet, European Commission version
- Links I found interesting for 28-07-2015
- Richard Underhill 28th Jul - 8:27pm
The current Tory government is cutting spending on mental health now that we are not there to stop them.
- Leon Duveen 28th Jul - 8:25pm
Welcome Jakob, & I hope you do challenge our views on the EU. Not because I think we should leave the EU but unless these...
- Richard Underhill 28th Jul - 8:20pm
A You Gov poll shows 48% agreement with the view that Lord Sewel "This indicates a widespread culture of inappropriate and corrupt behaviour in the...
- Andrew 28th Jul - 8:15pm
Bill, I think what you are saying is that the Tory groundwar was far more effective than ours... Seems to have been true, but still...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Jul - 8:13pm
Andrew Indeed, the Christian Democrats (aka Tories) have been the largest party in 14 out of 16 German Federal elections since 1950… No, European Christian...
- David Pollard 28th Jul - 8:02pm
If this +3 to -3% is applied to the last round of polls before the general election, how close were they to the overall result?