- Wikipedia “edit-a-thon” on Liberal History (Janet Berridge)
- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Friday favourite 143
- Whyte-Melville's working men's club in Northampton
- Playing chess makes you good at... chess
- Getting rid of the waste in Whickham
- Yorkshire Day in York Monday 1st August 2016
- Yorkshire Day in Redcar Monday 1st August 2016
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Ryan Coetzee's barbecue at the Hall 2
- Jim Wells to sue BBC over Homophobia claims #TheTruth
- Lethbridge-Stewart: Beast of Fang Rock, by Andy Frankham-Allan
- Parr Lane road survey results from GMP
- Al 30th Jul - 12:11am
Ah, historical revisionism. "He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future." - George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty Four
- gavin grant 29th Jul - 11:55pm
rightsaidfredfan Turkey joining the EU required Turkey to recognise all existing EU Member States including Cyprus and all existing EU Member States. Including Cyprus to...
- Stevan Rose 29th Jul - 11:33pm
I commend you Caroline for being willing to do a job I couldn't. Having sat through an online council meeting it would drive me to...
- Alex Macfie 29th Jul - 11:12pm
@Rightsaidfredfan: Turkey joining the EU was an aspiration. It NEVER meant that Turkey should be allowed to join at any price, or that the criteria...
- Stevan Rose 29th Jul - 11:09pm
@Tony Dawson. It's so easy to slam the Home Office and Border Force Officers isn't it, particularly when as civil servants they don't have a...
- Alex Macfie 29th Jul - 11:08pm
Turkey joining the EU was an aspiration. It never meant that Turkey should be allowed to join at any price, or that the criteria for...