- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- I hope the Russians love their children too (Edward Crabtree)
- Grasping the cross party nettle (Chris Bowers)
- France: Fingers Crossed for Macron
- Taylor's Bell Foundry, Loughborough
- Labour fails to select candidate in Gower with just weeks until election
- Opening of Watergate Community Cafe
- Election notebook #3: Lib Dem targets; Tory landslide upside; 'Coalition of Chaos'
- Farron rules out coalition deals with May's Conservatives or Corbyn's Labour
- New Twitter Muting Policy
- General election campaigns get off to a flying start across the country
- Where are my opponents?
- Election campaign day 4: yet another leaflet
- john 23rd Apr - 2:07am
Arnold Kiel 'Crashing out is no option if you hope to sign future agreements with anybody who is, or wishes to be, in good standing...
- Frank Hollis 23rd Apr - 1:05am
Tim's email doesn't rule out a coalition with either of the other parties, just with either of the two 'major' parties under their current leadership....
- jayne mansfield 23rd Apr - 12:30am
@ David Evans, Now it is my turn to apologise for addressing you incorrectly. Please accept my apology.
- Jayne Mansfield 23rd Apr - 12:22am
@ Bob Sayer, 'Jayne so you will vote Labour /Green and have no effect on the outcome of the Gen election'. No change there bob,...
- Sue Sutherland 23rd Apr - 12:16am
Ian, oh dear I'm secretly hankering after a Magna Carta day!
- David LG 23rd Apr - 12:04am
Thank god! We need another coalition like we need a hole in the head. We can maintain our independence much more easily with a minority...