- Towards a world free of nuclear weapons (Neil Stockley)
- Our Brexit strategy needs amending (Adam Hyde)
- P-3: Could the Labour campaign be any more selfish and arrogant? (Ed Fordham)
- William Wallace writes a letter to a new member…. (Lord William Wallace)
- Speedy leaflet delivery (Jane Reed)
- John Potter: How to make campaign videos
- The BIG Fairtrade Fortnight Competition
- Goodreads/LibraryThing stats: Nebula Award shortlist (and Norton Award)
- Chief Executive Report - February 2017
- Cacoathes: an urge to do something inadvisable.
- Maghull – Station land development starts
- From the '90s: Opposing cuts
- Ethel Williams 100th Birthday
- Southport Reform Synagogue invite me to a Shabbat Service
- How the Milo Yiannopoulis paedophile scandal demonstrates how lost modern conservatism really is
- Mike S 21st Feb - 6:56pm
Matt I've just read this article. I can see why you are frustrated. I have no issue with authors trying to present a positive case...
- AC Trussell 21st Feb - 6:15pm
The referendum has caused a great deal of anger and split the country. A different final referendum on accepting the deal brought back by May...
- Tynan 21st Feb - 6:10pm
I agree that the Telegraph article was much more nuanced and balanced than the Op indicates in this article. It was certainly not a change...
- Richard Underhill 21st Feb - 5:53pm
Boris Johnson wanted to "talk Turkey". He has ancestors. Turkey is a NATO member so there are important security interests. Nigel Farage exaggerated the likelihood...
- Justin 21st Feb - 5:51pm
A Land Value Tax simply makes too much sense. Alas, big land owners tend to also be fairly politically active at the local level. A...
- Richard Underhill 21st Feb - 5:37pm
Quiz question: who was the first US President to visit Hiroshima? (Clue: not DJ Trump) Who was the first Japanese Prime Minister to visit Pearl...