- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 12% for Westminster, but just 6% in the Euros
- Labour's "Easter Clegg" - that's grown up politics for you
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- The Trojan Horse Affair & Subsequent Investigations
- British Pathé films on Youtube: HMP Gartree opens in 1966
- Patrick Mercer MP resigns the Conservative whip
- The man who changed everything
- Ten weeks to go
- A quick response to Owen Jones and the Alan Carr Homophobia row
- California Dreaming: Memories of El Monte
- The Lunchbox
- Southwark Heartbleed
- Submitting (Trivial) Linux Kernel Patches
- Manfarang 21st Apr - 5:01am
daft. Anthropology? E.E. Evans Pritchard. Witchcraft, Oracles, and Magic among the Azade.
- Manfarang 21st Apr - 4:45am
Paul Red-Eggs at the Co-op, nest eggs at the Co-op bank. Maybe not.
- Manfarang 21st Apr - 4:30am
Many women took over men's jobs in WW1. My Great Aunt worked in a grocery shop. She told me about having to carry the big...
- Steve Comer 21st Apr - 1:52am
Steve Bradley said "In the eyes of many voters, Nick Clegg has become the personification of everything they have disliked about the Lib Dems since...
- David-1 21st Apr - 1:11am
A couple of months ago I did a direct count (in response to a comment similar to "only 20 people comment") of the number of...
- James 21st Apr - 12:12am
Do you actually know what e-cigarettes are, Ian?