* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- How not to motivate your exhausted, defeated candidates...
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition
- Lynne Featherstone writes...Why I'm backing Norman Lamb for leader
- Introducing ALTER (Daniel Henry)
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On black spiders, royalty and liberalism (Mark Posen)
- Would a 'nations lock' in the EU referendum increase the possibility of an overall No vote?
- Wallington booming and blooming
- Lyric Centre for the North West comes to Cheadle
- Alistair Carmichael
- 100,000 additional Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets to go on sale
- London Lib Dem leadership hustings: June 17th
- Closure of Launceston custody centre confirmed
- Buskers 'face £1,000 fine for not smiling' under new town centre protection order
- End of Drop In Sessions at Tyseley CAB
- Kina's party for Lindsay's birthday
- Simon Gilbert 25th May - 6:09pm
Dear Eddie, with a place to live and the work of your body and mind you always have hope. I would prefer people hold shares,...
- R Rossim 25th May - 5:34pm
nvelope2003 It is really not the only thing the Liberal Democrats are "worrying about". There is a lot else being discussed around here, and I...
- Richard Underhill 25th May - 5:18pm
Each candidate will need to give a view on the large number of citizens who do not choose to register to vote. For some of...
- Eddie Sammon 25th May - 4:50pm
PS, it could even raise more than a land value tax. I just think when some rich people are targeted for taxes and others aren't...
- Eddie Sammon 25th May - 4:43pm
No Malcolm, my point is that the same amount of money could raised from a net asset tax, which would include a land tax, but...
- David Cooper 25th May - 4:29pm
@Eddie Sammon "maybe some reforms could be made?" No, the ECHR cannot be reformed by a single clause unless all 47 members unanimously agree. New...
Mon 25th May 2015
Tue 26th May 2015
Wed 27th May 2015
Thu 28th May 2015
Fri 29th May 2015
Sat 30th May 2015
Sun 31st May 2015
Mon 1st Jun 2015
Wed 3rd Jun 2015
Thu 4th Jun 2015
Sat 6th Jun 2015
Wed 10th Jun 2015
Thu 11th Jun 2015
Fri 12th Jun 2015
Sat 13th Jun 2015
Wed 17th Jun 2015
Thu 18th Jun 2015
Sat 20th Jun 2015
Sun 21st Jun 2015