* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Unacceptable delays in North Wales
- Blue Boar, Ludlow: Conditions on reopening
- 2014 comes to a close in Cornwall
- New Batman Posts on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- The bedroom tax saga, Part ... I've lost count
- Lord Bonkers in 2014
- A mixed year: Lord Bonkers in 2014
- We expect a white Christmas because of Dickens' boyhood
- Six of the Best 480
- Maghull Photography Club
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 22nd Dec - 8:11am
I think this country have lost the plot on immigration. Some random examples: Overseas students are, as David Blake says, a possible cohort of people...
- Mark Argent 22nd Dec - 2:51am
If we do find ourselves in the position of being the king-makers, might the argument not be partly pragmatism (deciding which party would offer a...
- stuart moran 22nd Dec - 2:04am
Sarah Noble So there is one based on your (not unbiased) view. Looking at the odds, the best I can see are 5/1 on for...
- malc 22nd Dec - 1:57am
Sesenco It really isn't that complicated. I was in Withington when the LibDems won the seat, it has a large student population and nearly all...
- Richard Dean 22nd Dec - 1:36am
Re-train to control the machines!
- Sarah Noble 22nd Dec - 1:02am
This is the thing: people are just looking at David's tiny majority, and the fact it's Bradford, and assuming we've lost already. We still hold...
Sat 3rd Jan 2015
Wed 14th Jan 2015
Thu 15th Jan 2015
Fri 16th Jan 2015