* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Opinion: Confused Britain
- Linda Jack drops out of race for party president
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Is this the front page of the next Lib Dem manifesto?
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats in conversation, an Indiegogo campaign (Mark Bryceland)
- Opinion: In for a cent, in for a Euro? (Adam Killeya)
- Horwood and Burstow take part in Westminster Dog of the Year (The Voice)
- Opinion: Decision making in the Liberal Democrats (Iain Donaldson)
- The Independent View: Ministry of Justice costs reforms undermine Vince Cable’s aim of tackling rogue directors (Giles Frampton)
- Moronic responses to ebola
- John Hemming, Parents Want a Say, statement on term time holiday absence research
- Council tries to flog off artwork it doesnt own and dummy cameras
- Addressing inequality with a £245,696 cash boost for children in Calderdale
- EVENT: Mental Health Awareness @PeterboroughCAB
- Blue Labour are looking to re-launch - but it may be too late
- There was another attack yesterday, in Jerusalem
- Advertiser Column: Pensions to rise at twice the rate of inflation thanks to Lib Dems.
- Ukip continues to fail even whilst appearing to succeed
- Early Years Pupil Premium
- Tim13 23rd Oct - 3:17pm
So, it's not a "silly idea", at least not on the surface, Adam, but it is not going to happen, of course. I am sure...
- Tim13 23rd Oct - 3:15pm
Alisdair Your point would only hold if you assume that "Britain" all wants the same type of thing, or reforms, from a changed EU. I...
- Caracatus 23rd Oct - 2:54pm
A referendum in 2008 on the Lisbon Treaty would have been brilliant - Clegg campaigning with Brown and Cameron, the Tory and Labour parties split,...
- JohnTilley 23rd Oct - 2:48pm
GF Sounds good to me --"...Cut the number down to 12 ........ All should be elected, non ex-officio and notthe grateful (and loyal) recipients of...
- John Dunn 23rd Oct - 2:47pm
@ Igor "And thy [Ukip], are also a “multi-faceted” party now, ready to wreck the country in more thn one way." That comment is so...
- Matthew Huntbach 23rd Oct - 2:47pm
We have now gone through decades where trendy types engage in these "look at me" protests, while actual electoral politics has steadily shifted rightwards. All...
Thu 23rd Oct 2014
Fri 24th Oct 2014
Sat 25th Oct 2014
Sun 26th Oct 2014
Tue 28th Oct 2014
Thu 30th Oct 2014
Fri 31st Oct 2014
Sat 1st Nov 2014
Thu 6th Nov 2014
Sat 15th Nov 2014
Mon 17th Nov 2014
Thu 20th Nov 2014