* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Colin 22nd Dec - 11:59am
Alex Salmond is preparing to do a Charles Kennedy. He will be the public face of SNP at Westminster, the one who has time to...
- Neil Sandison 22nd Dec - 11:56am
Theakes David 1 We missed our window of oppertunity for leadership challenge some months ago and those MPs have sealed their own fate with the...
- David Faggiani 22nd Dec - 11:28am
RIP Jeremy Thorpe. Also: http://olddoctorwho.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/five-doctors-doctor-who.jpg
- malc 22nd Dec - 10:59am
RC Lord Ashcroft's poll certainly makes Sutton and Cheam look a safe bet for the LibDems. William Hill have it 4/5 a LibDem victory, 10/11...
- Sadie Smith 22nd Dec - 10:46am
Thanks for putting it on LDV. I had a chatty account from Fran Oborski who went. And somewhere I read a Thorpe/Wilson anecdote which brought...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 22nd Dec - 10:31am
I think we all know that the losses the party will receive at the GE will be written off as the price to pay for...
Sat 3rd Jan 2015
Wed 14th Jan 2015
Thu 15th Jan 2015
Fri 16th Jan 2015