- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right (Nick Thornsby)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Tatton pothole progress
- Progress on reopening of the Oxford to Cambridge line
- Go Ahead for Kenilworth Station At Last!
- The bad name of the Liberal Democrats
- By-election night 18
- Why testing seven-year-olds will backfire
- Little Black Book
- Blyth Town Council, rearranged meeting of Allotments Committee
- Drones and journalism: an example of the future from Bangkok
- The inspiration of Nelson Mandela
- Sarah Brown 12th Dec - 9:01pm
"Are the women’s colleges at Cambridge actually in high demand (i.e. are they typically the first choice of the applicants who end up there)?" Yes
- RC 12th Dec - 8:42pm
Electoral poison and out of touch with democracy and reality. Events will overtake him, I'm afraid.
- jedibeeftrix 12th Dec - 8:38pm
he is also a man who is almost venomous about british popular opinion for ever closer union. yay for representative democracy! I can already see...
- Simon Banks 12th Dec - 8:16pm
The Independent's conclusion is odd. I don't see what weakening a party's negotiating position has to do with being a party of government, and durable...
- Nick Thornsby 12th Dec - 8:03pm
@ Mike The point about the trend rate is in my view slightly incidental one, given the amounts we are talking about. The cost of...
- Richard S 12th Dec - 7:58pm
@Jayne Mansfield As I understand it there are more female-only gyms and clubs than male-only ones. But in the case of the university club I...
Fri 13th Dec 2013
Sat 14th Dec 2013
Sun 15th Dec 2013
Thu 19th Dec 2013
Thu 2nd Jan 2014
Fri 3rd Jan 2014