* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Three ways our democracy is being undermined (Toby MacDonnell)
- Johnny Oates tells House of Lords about his experience of depression (The Voice)
- Holding Kirsty to account (Energlyn Churchill)
- Why I’ve just joined the Liberal Democrats (Tom Sutton)
- We are all leaders (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Northamptonshire wind power
- Leicestershire Tory MP says David Cameron is finished as leader
- Saturday reading
- The 1980 Hugo Awards, revisited
- The Rio Olympics should be postponed or moved
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: "Take your hands off our cox"
- This is not a migrant crisis
- Sir Alan Sugar on Brexit
- Lydiate – Leeds Liverpool Canal Bi-Centenary
- Bude - promotional film from the early 1960s
- Jayne Mansfield 29th May - 7:20am
@ Paul, No unlike the BBC it produces a mix of ( in my opinion), good and bad. I probably watch more of Channel 4...
- Paul Walter 29th May - 12:38am
Jayne "You are correct, the programmes I mentioned are on Channel 4. A publicly owned, commercially funded organisation that has a remit that is not...
- Paul Walter 29th May - 12:35am
Jayne "It matters not that the BBC innovates and nurtures some programmes that prove popular in the long term. Having done so, if a programme...
- Paul Walter 29th May - 12:28am
Jayne "I have never watched any of the programmes that you mention, because as far as I am concerned, watching TV is mostly a mentally...
- Paul Walter 29th May - 12:25am
Jayne "PS. If Strictly Come Dancing’ , is challenging in that it teaches about intricate dance steps, its voting audience seem to be averse to...
- George Kendall 28th May - 9:33pm
@J Dunn But Sal Bringing supports reform that'd get rid of her job for life. If only Tory MPs in safe seats would do the...
Mon 30th May 2016
Tue 31st May 2016
Thu 2nd Jun 2016
Sun 5th Jun 2016
Thu 16th Jun 2016
Sat 18th Jun 2016
Sat 25th Jun 2016