* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist. He is a councillor and one of the Liberal Democrat Voice team. He blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal (Democrat) consistency.
- The Labour election campaign has several problems. This may be the most crucial one
- Day 5961: The Tories: Wrong. Unstable. No Leadership.
- Jeremy Corbyn will NOT be the next Prime Minister
- A new reading group for West Yorkshire folks #GNUTerryPratchett
- Merseyrail – Who pays industrial action costs? You may be surprised by the answer from the RMT union
- Safer crossing in Beddington Gardens
- The Blood is the Life for 28-04-2017
- Watch Your Mirrors....
- Road Closure - Military Road, Sandgate - 8th May 2017 (Shepway)
- Dan Falchikov 28th Apr - 4:26pm
No Patrick Harvey? He is after all the leader of the fourth biggest party in the Scottish Parliament.
- Ruth Bright 28th Apr - 4:17pm
David Becket - is it not possible for us to natter about celebs/chew gum and deliver FOCUS at the same time? Perhaps we need an...
- TonyJ 28th Apr - 4:16pm
Well said Callum. This is so important. Our party doesn't have the 'baked-in' resources of the Tories (big business) and Labour (Trade Unions). The electoral...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 28th Apr - 3:57pm
Just a few other matters: few Liberal Democrat candidates have the media following or reporting their local or our national campaigns to any extent; the...
- Peter Martin 28th Apr - 3:41pm
@Richard You're right. In a way it is good that interest rates have fallen. And yes businesses do run on credit. So no-one is arguing...
- Michael BG 28th Apr - 3:26pm
@ Sam “I would say address the reason for high house price inflation rather than combat the symptom which is for many many years we...