* Paul Walter is a LibDem activist in Newbury, Berkshire and blogs at Liberal Burblings
- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh - the ugly side of politics
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- The Four Freedoms of liberalism
- Equal Marriage - when is a Lib Dem not a Lib Dem?
- Scots Lib Dems try to bar Yes campaign?
- Comments on Bangor City Council Meeting 20th May.
- The real legacy of Margaret Thatcher
- Six of the Best 354
- City Council meetings
- More from the anti-equal marriage hate camp
- Balgay Stakeholders' Group
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- George Potter 21st May - 1:53am
I have sympathy for the idea that registrars should be allowed to swap with other registrars if they don't want to perform same sex marriages....
- Matthew Huntbach 21st May - 1:29am
Tim Bale … judging by the lack of internal criticism of Clegg and co by their grassroots activists, the strategy has proved remarkably effective in...
- David Evans 21st May - 1:20am
Well said Tony, Tolerance is one thing that is sadly missing in a large number of these posts from people who claim to be liberal,...
- Tom Nicholson 21st May - 1:19am
"The underlying problem in any open and democratic society based on human dignity, equality and freedom in which conscientious and religious freedom has to be...
- Eddie Sammon 21st May - 1:14am
Religious people don't even feel they can be members of our party - what kind of intolerant liberalism is this?: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10051377/Sarah-Teather-Faith-in-the-Liberal-Democrats-is-tricky.html We need to buck...
Wed 22nd May 2013
Sun 26th May 2013
Tue 28th May 2013
Wed 29th May 2013
Thu 30th May 2013
Fri 31st May 2013
Sat 1st Jun 2013
Mon 3rd Jun 2013
Thu 6th Jun 2013
Fri 7th Jun 2013
Sat 8th Jun 2013
Sun 9th Jun 2013
Thu 13th Jun 2013
Sat 15th Jun 2013