* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- +++ Lib Dem PPC arrested on historic child sex abuse allegations +++
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- We’re heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories’ Bercow bashing? (Caron Lindsay)
- Labour try to out-UKIP Farage
- The Blood is The Life 29-03-2015
- VIDEO: Electoral Commission turns to Gogglebox to mobilise voters
- New Minibus for St. Philips Church
- Southport – A Crossens Canoe
- 3 things I learnt from watching #Coalition
- Channel 4's "Coalition" - a review
- New polling evidence: Who is basic income most popular with in the UK?
- Sefton Local Plan – An excellent submission from a Lydiate resident
- Harris Academy PTPA Prize Bingo Evening
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 11:18am
(Also known as, which of them would we reverse if we had the chance?)
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 11:17am
@Simon did we support the other things Ruth mentions? Or were some of them only agreed to grudgingly?
- Simon McGrath 29th Mar - 11:15am
@ruth - you are correct we did support abolishing the EMA - aka pocket money bribes for potential Labour voters. happy to say that we...
- Dominic 29th Mar - 11:11am
say what you like about the "Ginger Rodent" but he's certainly got a sense of humour and doesn't take himself too seriously :)
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 11:03am
@jedibeeftrix: It is sinister because it feeds the fears of that core demographic rather than soothing them.
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 10:58am
At last someone has the courage to attack the Tories