- Don’t pass by homeless/needy people on the street (Paul Walter)
- January Training for Trainers – book your place now! (Natalie Chindipha)
- 1250 days to save the NHS: A new approach (Jon Taylor)
- What a campaign! (Mary Reid)
- The Green Agenda: Lib Dems in Business dinner (Kirsten Johnson)
- Andy Boddington 4th Dec - 9:36am
We have had several homeless men passing through Ludlow this year. We have also had two locals rough sleeping. Even as a unitary councillor, I...
- Nick Baird 4th Dec - 9:26am
I'll be honest and say that it's not often that an LDV article and subsequent comments change my mind about anything, but this has got...
- Liberal Neil 4th Dec - 9:02am
The team have been working really hard. If every Lib Dem who can either goes and helps or does some phoning or sends money we'll...
- Mick Taylor 4th Dec - 8:53am
I can't be there because I'm currently in Sri Lanka. If you haven't got a real excuse, drop everything and go. If RP was a...
- Peter Kemp 4th Dec - 8:46am
A difficult one, i must admit msometimes i do walk past .... but sometimes i do stop. As the above have said, a conversation and...
- ethicsgradient 4th Dec - 8:01am
with cash, I often find streeters are trying to get enough together to paid the £10-£20 for a hostel for the night. some might be...
Sun 4th Dec 2016
Mon 5th Dec 2016
Thu 8th Dec 2016
Sat 10th Dec 2016
Mon 12th Dec 2016
Thu 15th Dec 2016